Nude beaches

last reply
48 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no vacation where we do not go to a nude beach. And, we have a small lake nearby, with a public beach club owned by the village, divided into a cothing and a nude section. There are two large river, where you can sunbath nude at the shore. There are sport clubs and swimming pools offering nude sports or recreation. That's the joy and the liberal freedom living here in Europe.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never been to a nude beach. I would love to go oneday, I will just have to make sure I wear lots of sunscreen.
Butterfly
0 likes
No one has ever taken me to a nude beach
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends whom you are with. If you are on your own you sense everyone thinks you are a perv. Go with other guys and all the gays try to pick you up. Go with your wife, like I do, (in southern France) and you can enjoy all the admiring “lucky guy” looks and enjoy the biggest hardest erection you can get without any embarrassment.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I was down at the nudist beach in Brighton last week with my boyfriend, just for the day. It was as nice as ever. The best thing is swimming naked in the sea, which I love.

If he gets an erection, he goes in the sea to calm down lol.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Pretty sure I'd enjoy it since I'm an unabashed exhibitionist, but I've never been to one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hedonism II in Jamaica. Great times!
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Yes, I enjoy a nude beach. It's so much more comfortable than a Textile one, for sure! I agree that it's not a particularly erotic experience, but it is wonderfully freeing the very first time you go. And thereafter, you won't wantto have a wet bathing suit laying against your skin ever again.

For those of you worried about either being or seeing the Less Fit members of society, let me just say...it's a guarantee that you will. As someone else stated, it's really not a lot different than many non-nude beaches when it comes to the population, except I think the people are friendlier on a nude beach, which is a plus in itself.

The first time I went, I found myself in the area with a little time on my hands and decided to find it, since I knew there was one nearby, though I was not prepared to go to the beach. I had no sunscreen, no towel, no hat, I did have sunglasses, no book, no cooler, no food. But I wanted to find it, to be able to go back another day. It was a warm summer day and once I found it, I walked down to the beach, sat on my sundress and briefly went into the water as my reward. I stayed for a little less than an hour and when I got up to leave, the people nearest to me asked why I was leaving after such a short visit. I explained that I'd like to stay but I wasn't prepared and planned to return another day. They offered me everything I needed including sunscreen, shade, cool beverages, something to eat and made me feel welcome. I wouldn't expect that to happen at a traditional textile beach.

I did stay a while longer and did return again in the future.

My recommendation: if you want to do it, make it happen. Life is short, find your smiles.
And be gracious to newcomers, it makes a difference!
1 like
Id love to try a nude beach, never made love on it but would like to at night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all, in Italy is common to see women topless and/or with thong in "regular" beaches.

With that said, several years ago I went on vacation in Corsica, a big island considered belonging to France but willing to be independent, situated in front of Italian's Tyrrhenian coast.
There all the beaches were open, that meant you could be totally in the nude, partially nude, totally covered. At the beginning it was strange, then I got used to it and it felt actually more relaxing.
While in Italy if you don't have a perfect body you have all eyes (mostly women's eyes) on you judging your stretchmarks, cellulitis, sausages, big ass, small ass, big boobs, small boobs... and walking on the shore was more like a fashion show, people on nude beaches were there to relax, not to judge anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE THINGS YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN THIS LIFE, OR IT AIN'T WORTH LIVING.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been to a few and it was an interesting experience at first. I was young and in good shape and had no issues with my body. I love the though of a place where no one cares that you're naked or how you look.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love going to the nude beach. I miss traveling out east and going there after work. It is my favorite place to hang out.
0 likes
I've been topless and would love to try a full nude beach!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I want to go to one some time but I would be worried that I would always be "pointing"! ?
0 likes
with my brother on vacation. No judgement but he was not happy with the older French women who populating the beach lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have been to several. Mostly in Caribbean & France.
Used to have nude beach on ling island. But they closed a few years back