Music and sex

last reply
33 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So does anyone find they need music during sex? Or find it helps or just makes them feel better after an orgasm?

I've found that after an orgasm I always have a song pop into my head that I just have to listen to, it's usually something upbeat. In post orgasm bliss the song always seems incredible and I always end up dancing. Not always directly after, but I will find I can't be calm till I listen to a song.

I actually think for me it's because I used to have music playing when I masturbate so now I just automatically want music.

So anyone else got weird connections/associations with music and sex/orgasms?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
need it? nah, but sex is better with music.

mind you, so is everything else.
Lurker
0 likes
never need music, but it helps the afternoon delight moments...hehe
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love music with sex. They go together so naturally and the music sometimes influences the style, movement and intensity of the sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with Dancing_Doll....

Like this one for example:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by ace_of_hearts
I have to agree with Dancing_Doll....
Like this one for example.

Personally, this music would make me feel like I'm banging an old lady in the elevator of a mall.

These are more to my liking.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Fuck your chick to deftones. Thank me later.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I had a roommate once who was apparently obsessed with using Journey when having sex.

Thankfully I never heard the song playing.

I've used Van Hunt before. Silky smooth music for slow, intense sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Music is a distraction from hearing her making all sorts of lovely noises.
Lurker
0 likes
With so many different varieties of music, go with what ever turns your crank and enjoy!!

Lurker
0 likes
I love it! Try a playlist of Marvin Gaye, R.Kelly, Trey Songz, and Sade (my wife's personal favorite) and thank me later. . .it's that good.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I think the right music can really add to the mood for sure!!

Lost my virginity while a marillion album (don't judge me) was playing...
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
One of my faves, personally. This is more a mood started, but a slow, hard fuck is amazing with the house beat.
Otherwise, I'm up to any music with sex.

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

That's awesome! Which instrument do you usually choose while doing so?

i don't play any instrumment, i just love listening to it
Lurker
0 likes
I went out with a girl was I was 21 and she loved to fuck to music, out favourite sex tracks became 'When 2 R in Luv' by Prince and 'French Kiss' by Little Louie. Even now when I hear those tracks (nearly 20 years later) I still feel a tingle in my little fella.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex is always better with music
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

For slow sex and extended foreplay, this has usually been my go to.
Lurker
0 likes
I think in most cases music can complement sex. It affects the intimacy and subsequently intensity of sex. Well my experiences lol :P
0 likes
while having sex my top musicans are: Enya, Disturbed, Celine Dion, Justin Moore. Luke Bryan, Mozart, Beethoven, Meat Loaf
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Now if this was playing in the elevator... I'd have to press the stop button for the duration..definitely music to fuck to

Music to make love to.... the list is long
Lurker
0 likes
yes definitely - I prefer music - especially instrumental percussion ...something about sex feeling more primal to me...also classical or french or jazz when I feel romantic...which
just goes to prove sex and music are great together ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BrownEyedBabyGirl89
while having sex my top musicans are: Enya, Disturbed, Celine Dion, Justin Moore. Luke Bryan, Mozart, Beethoven, Meat Loaf

Wow that's some mix. I assume it's Bat out of hell for a quickie.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat

Now if this was playing in the elevator... I'd have to press the stop button for the duration..definitely music to fuck to

Music to make love to.... the list is long

How did Robert Plant put it...oh yes...."I wanna be your backdoor man"......
Lurker
0 likes
Music is to sex, as peanut butter is to jelly!
Lurker
0 likes
Music & Sex..All in one . smile