Login

Longest Without Sex

last reply
20 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Preadolescence does not count. What the most time you have had to endure no sex? Mastrubation or with others?
Only when I'm asleep and at work but other then that sex is a go for me.
Active Ink Slinger
In my adult life, the longest I’ve gone without sex was nine or ten months. I went through a rather bad breakup so for the first six of those months I wasn’t in any state of mind or mood to get with anyone else.

The longest I have gone without sex while constantly wanting sex would be three months. I was on a temporary work detail on another continent and never had any free time outside of that which was set aside for rest and sleep. All I have to say is thank god for the multitude of erotic literature available on Kindle!

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

I'm past a year now, which is the longest I've gone since losing my virginity (and I was a late starter, losing it at 24). That's sex with others. If we include self-stimulation, then maybe a week or two. And that's only recently. Used to need relief if I went more than a couple days.
Active Ink Slinger
Almost three years. I love sex and it's kinks but I'm a little old fashioned I don't sleep with just anyone, for me giving that part of myself is something I consider special. I don't want to just be another notch on someone's bedpost.
Rainbow Warrior
A couple months, when I was 18.
Active Ink Slinger
When i was married to my ex it was several years,,, for granted i took care of myself but no intercourse over those years with a lover or a one night stand.
Active Ink Slinger
It was the last eight years with my ex husband
Active Ink Slinger
So many of these remarks seem a bit tragic sad
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
So many of these remarks seem a bit tragic sad

In my case it was tragic, that is why he is my ex and I am much happier with my life.
Active Ink Slinger
Hope so. Hope the others here are headed into a better life.
Lost my wife to breast cancer, 11 years ago. I had a GF for about 2 years but it did not work out. So for me it has been 8 years now without a partner for some great sex. sad
Active Ink Slinger
About four months, from late in pregnancy until 6 weeks after delivery.
Lurker
This is my longest at 2 weeks and 3 days
Active Ink Slinger
Probably a week.
Lurker
getting on for 3 weeks now. guess I need to say sorry
Lurker
Quote by Meggsy
Probably a week.

A week? I'm on my way to OZ
Active Ink Slinger
The last time I had sex with my now ex-husband was on our wedding anniversary in July 2016, the next time I had partnered sex was when I was celebrating my divorce in July 2019 -- so that makes three years without anything but pleasuring myself
colin123
Sex in one form or another every day for as long as I remember.
Active Ink Slinger
For me, intercourse with another person, has been about 25+ years. Divorced 15 years and 10+ years before that as my wife had no interest in anything romantic with me.

Playing with myself every day, masturbation with happy ending every two or three months.