7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How far is too long? Not much lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
3 years. I'd been in some bad relationships and had just lost all self confidence after a string of cheats/abusive men. A couple of years ago I got into a relationship with an older, caring man who taught me to love my body and love sex. We split on good terms and I haven't slept with anyone since. Getting to know a nice guy now though so watch this space smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Oh my goodness!! In all honesty, I stopped keeping track because after 6 years, it got far too depressing to try and remember when the last time I had been touched never mind had sex. If I had to venture a guess, I would say it had to have been 8+ years...

That was definitely NOT my doing but rather my ex husband who decided for the BOTH of us that sex just wasn't important any longer. It was hell on so many levels not to mention that it was a HUGE catalyst for why I ended my marriage. And to think I was with him for 20 years!

I hate to say you've got me beat, because who would want that distinction? My wife decided, too, for both of us, that we didn't need intimacy. 27 years of marriage, still ticking along. I met a woman last year, and we had a short affair before my wife and I moved. So now it's just over a year since I had sex. So sad to waste passion, and the ability to express ourselves sexually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
8+ years and counting. And yes, I am looking for a lover
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A week seems like much to long. But since I got started as a youngster I have had sex on a pretty regular basis.

Except for the time after the girls were born. Further my time of the month is shorter than most. Don't ask why, I have no idea nor does my Doctor.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was with my ex husband 9 months
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
About 17.5 years. Then I lost my virginity. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been celibate since January 2012. Started out just wanting to take a break and focus on my work. I pleasure myself daily which helps. I'd like to be sexually active but I've become self conscious and am afraid the sex won't be the amazing event I'm looking for. My old fuck friends have moved on and my guarantee of a squirting orgasm is now gone. I feel like if it's not great then why bother? There are days when I'm so So So wet that it should be a crime not to have a cock in me banging away, my pussy is always aching for a cock even dream about it, NEED SEX! RSVP lol
Lurker
0 likes
6 long savage months so far
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 years. Broke the drought in June but nothing since
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before marriage it was a long three years and whilst married 8months during a rough patch in our relationship