Login

Lola Moment

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had tossed this one about another forum for comment, & wondered what the opinions here right be.

A few weeks ago a lady friend whom I 'swing' with regularly arraigned a assignation with other like minded couple. Trusting my friend I hardly glance at the couples web site profile, or at the messages sent back and forth. When we met at a local restaurant I was struck by the odd timbre in the other ladies voice. As the evening progressed it became apparent the lady was a surgical transgender. Since she was a pleasant & charming individual, and sexually skilled I shrugged it off and had my way with her, as did my lady friend.

Post departure of our friends du jour my friend revealed that she too had been surprised. Nothing in their earlier dialogue had touched on the subject.

So, how would you the gentle reader here react on discovery you intended beloved of the evening had jumped a fence? Would it be a game killer, or perhaps a bit of only momentary interest?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmpf... No Opinions???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might have been surprised, that is assuming I hadn't noticed it before, but I would have done what you did, gone ahead and had my fun with her, maybe secretly wishing I'd met her before the reassignment surgery though.
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE

So, how would you the gentle reader here react on discovery you intended beloved of the evening had jumped a fence? Would it be a game killer, or perhaps a bit of only momentary interest?

Well, I'm bi so not sure how relevant my response is for you, but for me if she's had both top and bottom surgery, she's a woman to me. Even if she hadn't, I'm open-minded enough that it wouldn't be a game killer, though it would be an interesting experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Asked this one in a swinger chat room and the repose was very negative. The responders thought the TG person should have presented it all early on in the communication & was a liar for not doing so.
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Asked this one in a swinger chat room and the repose was very negative. The responders thought the TG person should have presented it all early on in the communication & was a liar for not doing so.

Try asking a group of trans people. My bet is, they have very good reasons for holding back as long as possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To my mind you obviously met a wonderful and courageous woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue
To my mind you obviously met a wonderful and courageous woman

She was a sweetie