Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it wrong for a man to find a woman with a cock, sexy and a huge turn on?

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
No.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Their still women. Just with Hotter equipment to play with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's 2014 so what's the big deal...
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't understand what you are asking. Wrong in what sense?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, some of the gurls are hot!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, some of the gurls are hot!!!!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Wrong? How so? It isn't wrong to be straight or gay. It isn't wrong to have a fetish or to enjoy some form of BDSM. It isn't wrong to dress as someone of the other gender or to not wear your undies.

I don't see the point of your question unless you are unsure of your own asexuality. If that is the case, then let me welcome you to a comtmunity that will embrace you for who you are and without judgment.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is healthier to never judge what another finds desirous. Everybody's arousal DNA is different - what is a huge turn on to one person might be just the opposite to another.

There are tons of guys who find tgirls attractive - tons who do not. Just like there are tons who find big breasted women attractive - and many who do not. Are any of them wrong? Not in the slightest.

Sexual DNA differences is one of the many things that makes the world so much better through diversity.

Of course there is the old school societal mentality of what is right and wrong - but thankfully that oppressive mindset is becoming less influential.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all.
0 likes
If that is what turns you on ~ it is simply what floats your boat. We do not define the terms of right or "wrong" here, that s not up to us. This is a sexual site that is for receptiveness of many different likes and turn ons. Maybe if you asked if it is "common" ~ people would answer more true to what you are probably looking for that there are a lot of men into that, real or otherwise.

The same would be true for a female who finds a female with a penis sexy or is turned on by transgender...etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think it is wrong but it isn't something that I'd be interested in
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing that turns us on is wrong (pedophiles...fuck you), but it is wrong to deceive/hurt anybody for any reason. Like if you are married and fantasize about a trasvestite...not cool. Not real. Very detached from goodness. In my opinion, it was asked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_Redman
Wrong? How so? It isn't wrong to be straight or gay. It isn't wrong to have a fetish or to enjoy some form of BDSM. It isn't wrong to dress as someone of the other gender or to not wear your undies.

I don't see the point of your question unless you are unsure of your own asexuality. If that is the case, then let me welcome you to a comtmunity that will embrace you for who you are and without judgment.

What he said.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Personally, I'd love to experience this scenario myself. She has the best parts of both genders!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's hot to fantasize about, but I've never gone there myself... Yet. I certainly wouldn't rule it out, but I suspect it's a fantasy that might be better than the reality.

But nothing wrong with it at all.
Lurker
0 likes
This question assumes there is right and wrong. It is only wrong if it is wrong for you
Lurker
0 likes
What ever turns your engine or gets you hot.
Lurker
0 likes
i hope not! Otherwise I've been with a lot of 'wrong' men smile