Login

If you could choose...

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you could make a choice that was permanent for the rest of your life would you:
a. Stay the gender you are
b. Join the other sex with all its advantages and disadvantages?
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I find the idea of being a man fascinating, but I think when everything is considered, as far as I'm concerned I would stay female
Lurker
0 likes
Option a the obvious choice
The Engineer
0 likes
b
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Permanently switch? No. For a day or 2 or a week, yes - I think it would be fascinating lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An intriguing question.
As chatnstroke said, not a permanent change, so my answer must answer must be a.

I guess it's a case of the 'devil one knows' - even though I'm still learning after sooo many decades !
Lurker
0 likes
I have no interest in working on cars, fixing things, getting my hands dirty, cleaning the garage...leave that too hubby. Answers your q?
Brown Sugar
0 likes
This is an interesting question. I love being a woman, so I'll go with a. I'm a girlie-girl. I enjoy the make-up, the hair, the nail polish, and the lingerie. Now, strip away all the add-ons and enhancements. And still, I love being a woman; I love my breasts and my who-ha. Wouldn't trade them for nothing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A very interesting question indeed. Since I don't think bald women with mustaches are attractive I think I'll stay as I'd stay as I am. Also, I don't want to sound vain but overall I'm pretty content with myself.
I like women, beer, sex, football and outdoor activities and I don't see the advantage to switchng.