If you are always being turned down for any sexual contact,

last reply
19 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How long would it take before you just give up trying? This is for single, married
Or anyone who would like to answer.

Why would someone turn someone down if they are married?
Lurker
0 likes
Turned down by only one person in particular, or turned down by every single person ever?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My gf has no interest in sex for about 3 to 3.5 weeks of every month. She has no sex drive whatsoever apart from her 3 days to 1 week when she gets horny around her 'cycle'. I have up 'trying' a long time ago as I found that if the other person is only doing it for the sake of it the sex is crap anyway. So I wait for her to come to me, which is generally a long wait lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Turned down by only one person in particular, or turned down by every single person ever?

The person you are currently with....
Lurker
0 likes
ive been turned down alot, and here recently ive giving up. hell i even tried getting a prostitute and they even turned me down... :/

who on earth gets turn down by a prostitute?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once would be all it took.. If I even went that far, I like to be pursued and seduced
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll lay a bet that not many lush ladies will be posting stories of being turned down! Funny how it never works the other way round lol
Lurker
0 likes
This depends on the reason. If my girlfriend is sick or just not in the mood then I would obviously give up for the time being and try again at some point. On the other hand, I totally understand that for even the most confident of persons that being repeatedly turned down for sex would be a massive blow to the ego. I can also understand how this could be a spiraling effect that would cause someone to be gun shy about asking, which could turn into never asking again.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Go see a professional.

Problem solved.
0 likes
you hizzy are so so so wrong

was married to a man who turned me down all the time

told me i was an oversexed woman who needed help

years i asked

for i loved him

how long did i keep asking 14 years

then i warned him i would find another

and i did
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Use to ask and she wasn't too keen, then we both found out she liked it rougher than we'd thought so now unless it's her time of the month (which she specifies) if she says no it happens anyway (Trying to say this in the least way possible) Says she loves the feeling of being over powered and used. Sometimes you just got to go for it (Not endorsing anything in anyway, just want to make that crystal clear!)
When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause hey, free lemons!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I imagine unless they have always been that way there may be something up. I recommend having a sit down and heart to heart.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband has no desire for sex. I'm lucky if I get it twice a year. He has low testosterone and has no interest in taking anything for it. I think he is doing it to drive me crazy bc he knows how much I love sex. But unless I " " him I'm not getting lucky. And it's not worth the fight anyone.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice to see im not alone in this boat.
So far my wife and I are at 3 years 5 months (and counting)
She was a total nymph when we met but its like someone flipped a switch.
About year after we got married she just lost interest.
Im just too in love and too stupid to leave.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
you hizzy are so so so wrong

was married to a man who turned me down all the time

told me i was an oversexed woman who needed help

years i asked

for i loved him

how long did i keep asking 14 years

then i warned him i would find another

and i did

Similar story to me...

There were other reasons, but this is the main one for the separation.

It was pretty soul destroying to be in what one could only term as a loveless marriage...

Glad to say that my confidence is coming back now, bit by bit...

To the OP, I'd say that communication is the key. You must talk about this with your partner and find a way for both of you to be happy in the relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hizzy
I'll lay a bet that not many lush ladies will be posting stories of being turned down! Funny how it never works the other way round lol

Not many gays or bi guys either!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hizzy

Not necessarily true. For those of us with high libidos, it can sometimes feel like rejection and it can be a challenge NOT to read into why we might not be getting as much lovin' as we would like

Man, sometimes I feel like such a guy when it comes to sex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
Go see a professional.

Problem solved.

LOL I take it you mean a hooker. Reminds me of the scene in the book and movie "The Dogs of War" when the MC is approached by an "interested" socialite and he asks if she a hooker. At first she gets huffy. So he tells her he PREFERS hookers. When she asks why he tells her, "I know their price up front, with the rest of you I'm never quite sure."

Oh, as to the OP; only by my FORMER wife, whose sex drive was never as high as mine and who after divorcing her third husband wanted to give things between us another try...yeah, right. I said thanks, but no thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Knuffelbeer
ive been turned down alot, and here recently ive giving up. hell i even tried getting a prostitute and they even turned me down... :/

who on earth gets turn down by a prostitute?

Are you Rodney Dangerfield re-incarnated? smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Aidin

Are you Rodney Dangerfield re-incarnated? smile

no why? its true? i wouldnt make something like that up now would i?