last reply
14 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Yet where's the romance in a vib.?
Wild at Heart
They're thinking about the guy they wish was romancing them when they bust out the vib.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
Quote by doctorlove
Yet where's the romance in a vib.?

All my vibs are extremely romantic
Active Ink Slinger
believe me. This fully applies to women.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by varv
believe me. This fully applies to women.

Amen, sister.

It's not just guys, gentlemen. We ladies are perfectly capable of being into zipless sex as well.
Lurker
lol...Like some of the other comments.

I wouldn't ever say that in a judging way about guys.
Of course they can, und so can girls too, so what?
Romance ist great, but not always wanted.
Getting sexed up quickies ist very exciting always, especially in not so private places.

I may stroke my toys a bit, und whisper sweet things to them.
But after coming home from working the Pub, und getting felt up all night?
No romance, but only enough time to get a glass of Pinot, und then I'm my dildo drawer,
whether my clit vibe, purple Rabbit, or dildos are willing or not...lol
Lurker
I agree with IMPÜRETHOUGHTS, romance can be a goal setter without us even realizing it, as in we set ourselves up to preform, gosh, just fuck, there is your romance.
Active Ink Slinger
Not all guys. I admit I can't and have tried it. I need to feel for someone before having sex. I may just may be an old fashioned romantic .
Active Ink Slinger
Prostitutes and Rent Boys fuck with no romantic attachments.
Lurker
Met my wife in a bar on a Friday evening, took her to my apartment across the street and we had sex all weekend until we finally told each other our first names on Sunday morning. Was it romantic? Well, we've been married 26 1/2 years so there must have been something good going on with the sex!
Active Ink Slinger
I have to say, I have to have at least a little something mentally... I don't have to love you, but I'd never turn it down.