49 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Steph, this is great.

I'll also add that sometimes these e-flings fizzle out. So know when to let go, and be as amicable about it as possible about it. Bad endings are never fun.

BigTittyBrenda: "I don't think this is working out anymore, I think we should break this off."

AssEatingFreddy: "Fine by me, you weren't all that good in the e-sack anyhow. Your tits aren't even all that big!"

BigTittyBrenda: "I don't give a shit. Say what you want, but you can't UN-eat my ass, bitch!"

I SHOULD NOT SAY FUCKING THIS!!!

But myself and MY CYBERBABE have differences though I adore her but... AND SHE LIKES ME!!!

(When we fight SHE says, "Yeah, but you lick my knickers...")

That's CAN'T WIN SHIT RIGHT THERE...

(And I DO lick her TWOOPIES...)

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I SHOULD NOT SAY FUCKING THIS!!!

you should listen to your own advice, sometimes. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you should listen to your own advice, sometimes. smile

Jealous Dyke.

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Jealous Dyke.

xx SF

yep, that's me. don't have any cyber babes of my own, so i live vicariously through you, Mr F smile

Nic: quit taking the piss out of him. it's not nice, rach.

Sprite: oh, you never let me have any fun. bitch.

Nic: that reminds me. your monthly review is ready.

Sprite: ...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is brilliant, and made me laugh. I've cybered before, and while some people are good at it, some are not. I prefer to tease and be teased throughout the day via text or emails, then release all that sexual tension with a nice sexy call.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

don't have any cyber babes of my own, .

*VOMITING AT THE LYING PURE HIPOCRACY!!!*

My Bloody Wife CYBERS you!!!!

xx SF

SPRITE: "Can your wife spell hypocrisy?"

Me: "I GET UP EARLY SO I CAN HATE YOU MORE YOU RAPUNSEL CUNT WITCH."

SPRITE: "Rapunzel..."

Me: "HATE IS NOT THE FUCKING WORD YOU FUCKING BLODE DYKE BITCH!"

SPRITE: "Blonde..."

xx SF
Brown Sugar
0 likes
*Strolls back into the classroom for clarification:

TAMAR: "Is the question "wanna go private?" code for "I want to lick your pussy"?

STEPH: Elaborate please.

TAMAR: How about a "HOW to CYBERFUCK - part 2" please?

STEPH: OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! We have stragglers?

TAMAR: Indeed.

STEPH: Coming right up!

TAMAR: Thank you.

STEPH: There'll be a quiz... with a public posting of scores.

TAMAR: Perfect.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
THE FUCKING FLOOR IS NOW GLEAMING!!!

(Get it on you Dyke Sluts...) And bring me a beer... NO! Not you, the little red-head one...

Okay... START...

xx STEPH

Me: "Hey, Hun? Isn't she a bit young to be DYKE?

Sprite: "No. Watch."

I've forgotten more about cyber sex than you'll ever know, sweetie.

L x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

BigTittyBrenda: "I don't give a shit. Say what you want, but you can't UN-eat my ass, bitch!"

Quote Of The Week?

XX SF
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

TAMAR: "Is the question "wanna go private?" code for "I want to lick your pussy"?

I think your students need that quiz Mr F!!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by shrpsf

Awww but even the most cliché things like, 'What Are You Wearing?' become a stroke of genius if they turn into a funny tradition, a recurring line of sorts! x

What you wearing?

Grammy's panties and wig.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

What you wearing?

Grammy's panties and wig.

Method acting to write a Crossdressing story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

The wittiest, sexiest women here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This thread made me horny
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hahaha, love this!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Leesi
This is brilliant, and made me laugh. I've cybered before, and while some people are good at it, some are not. I prefer to tease and be teased throughout the day via text or emails, then release all that sexual tension with a nice sexy call.

I too enjoyed both the very well thought out, well written and entertaining OP AS WELL AS the comments. As you've stated not everyone has a facility for mental imagery, which is what cyber sex actually amounts to (SHARED, MUTUAL mental imagery.) Still it is a learnable skill but one that requires a good imagination and descriptive skills. And, like all else involving sex it's subject to personal preferences in many ways.

On a few occasions in the past I've wondered if the person I was cybering with WAS in reality another guy as they wanted little to almost NO foreplay but wanted to get straight to the sex. Yes, yes, I know that women get horny and at times just want a "quickie" in even cyber, it still strikes me as being "odd" when it happens on a "first time".
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Steph, this is great.

This made me laugh haha
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
0 likes
I find the best cyber is a combination of words AND pictures. but even if the pics only go one way it is important thet there is good and relevant comment on them from both parties
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
lol this was ABSOLUTELY brilliant! *scurries off to find a cyber partner to practice with*

Say. Her. Name.