How often do you masturbate?

last reply
47 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It varies but it’s uncommon for me to exceed a week between solo sessions, regardless of how much sex I’ve had. Maybe every other day, on average.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Well daily at this point, it tires me out before I sleep
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once or twice a week. It depends what else is going on in my life. Some alone time can be a beautiful thing.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Once a week, on average. Very reluctantly, I might add.62xUhZGOaRUGnYhv
Lurker
0 likes
Usually at least twice a day,and I enjoy it especially when my lover phones me and he makes love to me and asks me to masturbate so that he can hear me and then we lovingly bring each other to orgasm. Thank you so so much my darling x x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried to count on my fingers but the other five were too busy. biggrin More often lately - you can only watch so much TV or read books.
Doctor's Prescription
0 likes
I am addicted to self-pleasuring myself. I masturbate to relax from my high-stressed profession. I do it as often as I can find a private place, alone and usually reading Lush stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always enjoyed masturbating, but since the Corona Virus lock down I have been punctuating my working hours at home by pleasuring myself. If I have a particularly demanding piece of work to do I reward myself with either fingers or a toy. I have even bought some new toys for myself. At home I am also dressing to make pleasuring easier. The question is whether I will be able to adjust to more normal life when this is over.
Lurker
0 likes
A little more often since I have discovered Lush ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm an everyday kinda guy...multiple times...and loving it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbate to a happy ending maybe two months or more apart.

Playing and rubbing every day and for many hours, the days I am home.

Always naked and with all that hanging out in the open it is hard to keep my hands off.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

2-3 times per day usually

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Daily, at least once.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

These days a couple of times a week. When I was younger and single a couple of times every night and often once at work during the day too.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

It varies. I currently work from home part of the time, and that makes it easy. Some days it can be as many as 4-5 times, other days zero. I'm slowing down a little actually due to age, and, more importantly, I live with my partner. Back a few years, when I lived alone and long distance from my partner, there were a couple times when it exceeded 10x on a day off.