Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many women enjoy flashing as they are driving or how many men love to see their wife/girlfriend flashing whilst driving?

last reply
29 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We love to go out driving with my wife wearing no panties. She enjoys flashing truckers as we pass by and it excites me watching her take pleasure in doing so. How many women enjoy doing this or how many men love to see their wife/girlfriend flashing whilst driving?

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I used to do this in my late teens and twenties. Not so much anymore. In college, a bunch of us girls were riding to Florida together and we'd dare each other to stand up through the sunroof topless. In my 20's, David and I were driving through southern Utah, and I just stripped naked and rode in the front passenger seat like that for a couple hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I were driving and I had pulled her top down so I could play with her tits when a truck passed by sounding his horn we just bust out laughing.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Pegasus4
We love to go out driving with my wife wearing no panties. She enjoys flashing truckers as we pass by and it excites me watching her take pleasure in doing so. How many women enjoy doing this or how many men love to see their wife/girlfriend flashing whilst driving?

Always good to have my wife appreciated, but never had her do that.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times as a teen, it was a sport then. I was 16 and once travelled naked for 200 km in the back seat with a guy, undressed as well. I cant remember doing that for some years though. Occasionally if I am driving home from the beach and naked beneath the gown I wear, sometimes it opens and reveals my breasts. Depending upon the situation at the time it may take a few minutes for me to close the gap. Its not intentional and I don't care very much who sees me, so long as they don't follow me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it on the road to Laughlin once. Almost chickened out, though lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my wife flashes truckers as we drive, it's great when we pull up next to a bus and they all get an eyefull
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not me. I think some of you need to go back to driver's ed and be forced to watch Red Asphalt
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pegasus4

Ilove flashing when travelling in public transport.Like bending down and showing my cleavage orrubbing my ass back at the cock of the horny guy behind me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I used to do this in my late teens and twenties. Not so much anymore. In college, a bunch of us girls were riding to Florida together and we'd dare each other to stand up through the sunroof topless. In my 20's, David and I were driving through southern Utah, and I just stripped naked and rode in the front passenger seat like that for a couple hours.

Love it. Scotty and I would go on road trips before we had kids , a lot of times I would sit in the front seat and just be topless. It was great to see other drivers faces she they noticed or when the truckers looked down into our Tahoe.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I was the the Greek god-like shirtless hunk that honked and waved at y'all.

My wife is quite the exhibitionist, so I've enjoyed her antics many times. She has a convertible sports car, so we've had a lot of fun with her flashing antics in that. And the stuff she's done in my Jeep when I've removed the doors... smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Years ago a NY radio station had a promotion 'Whip em out Wednesday' with bumper stickers. The idea was that n Wednesday you'd flash your boobs to drivers of those cars. One of the times that my wife back then did this she forgot she was riding with here parents. ......
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
We both love it. Watching the reaction of people is very thrilling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
He loves me naked in the car! Things we do for our lovers....
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Did this a lot from when I was 16 until a few year ago when I started working and going to college. Mostly did it as we drove to the beach. My friends and I would dare each other to show our breasts or moon truckers and we drove by them. once driving back from a concert I rode back totally naked in the car. I masturbated once and was about to start a second time when my boyfriend pulled over and we fucked in the back of his truck.
Lurker
1 like
I used to be a long haul truck driver talk about the things you see in the cars and pickup trucks going by !! Seen a lot of naked breasts to full nudity smile I encourage my current GF to flash the drivers a little clevage or more..
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Yes, if she's into it. I remember one long drive when my naked lady was busy on my joy stick I pulled alongside a truck. The driver couldn't see her face or me but he loved the view of everything else! (YES, a LONG toot on the horn after I finally went on around him.)
Indefinable !
0 likes
I must confess it's something that I've never done and I suspect I never will, but I would love to drive the highways and country lanes
with a sexy lady naked alongside me flashing all those lucky horny truck drivers !
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Lurker
0 likes
As a motorcyclist I have to make a request in the interest of safety. Distractions can kill. Please, please wait until I come to a complete stop before you whip 'em out. Also, know that I will come to a compete stop as soon as possible if this is a possibility. Thank you.
0 likes
I think some of my wife's best orgasms have been while masturbating totally naked in the passenger seat of my truck. Especially when driving the empty country roads of Texas! I make her throw her clothes into the back seat so that she's totally nude and tell her to scream out loud.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wife wasn't into flashing her tits, but would put her feet on the dash and work her pussy made more then one truckers trip less boring. That is until the day she was so into it she wasn't sure who was watching, when she was done moaning and thrashing the trucker laid into her horn, wife looked over to see this lady trucker trying to get us to pull over, I wanted to she just wanted to go home. I lost she never was into flashing after that, years later so realized it was a missed opportunity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope you guys haven't caused any crashes doing this.

Who could imagine that a lack of panties could result in such a mess? (I guess FedEx was late with some of its deliveries that day.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband loves to get me naked in the car and I enjoy it to. I am a little more daring at night we will drive thru an adult store parking lot and I will flash the cars not knowing if any one is looking. Or go to a parking lot at night and just get out of the car not knowing, love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I enjoy flashing anytime whether in a car or not.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I do a lot of driving for my job. I have been flashed tons on the highways, it is always a blessing.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Flashing is just one way of sharing an unexpected smile with strangers sharing the drive, in or out of your own vehicle. I think of it as the opposite of Road Rage...a positive Road Rave!