How many O's are "enough"

last reply
23 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Problem here, I’m a multiple orgasm girl. I come easily and often. While this should be nothing but fun, lately I feel like both my lovers take my pleasure for granted. Not much foreplay and very rarely any oral (from them, I really enjoy giving head) Just because I’ve had a couple of o’s doesn’t mean I’m ready to be done or even slowing down, it’s usually only been 15 minutes. My partners don’t make much of an effort to keep going beyond that anymore. I’m a believer in taking responsibility for your own orgasm but lately I’m wondering if I should try to not have quite so much fun, just to prolong things a bit. Or am i being selfish?
"Things that are acceptable to the masses are generally mediocre" Dita Von Teese

To Read my Famous story "Amys first time" click here
Click here for "Amy's Awakening"
Follow this link for part 3, "Amys Arousal"
Lurker
0 likes
What they won't know won't hurt them ;) . . .enjoy that, though - because you never know when one day it'll be next to impossible. I didn't use to have multiples (heck - with my ex a single one wasn't even possible).

But I'd err on the side of 'oh what orgasm?' smile Unless he's like my husband and can tell no matter how much I try to downplay it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there is nothing wrong with multiple orgasms I actually taught myself how to have multiple orgasms without ever cumming. I would love to have orgasm after orgasm with you. The more the better why ever stop?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You sound like you're having a great time during sex but if the guy doesn't feel like he's any more involved than your dildo might be, what's his motivation to try? If you're entirely responsible for your own orgasm all you're effectively doing is rubbing yourself off on each other.

I've been with women with whom I've really had to work hard to get an orgasm (or not), I've also been with women who seem to have something similar to orgasmic hiccups during sex. To be honest the best sex is somewhere in between, where I know she's enjoying it because of what I'm doing to her as much as what she's doing to me
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Classified
0 likes

Can never have enough. 15 mins is not long at all.
It is fantastic to have a response as well as the juice to taste.
You need to train them better.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi, just had to comment. As a guy who loves to give head,,, I mean I really love doing it. I wonder what is wrong with your two friends. Did you explain that you are just getting started? Let them know they are short changing you and you want and expect more. Or, I can offer my services. Or there have to be other gals and guys who would enjoy you all evening long, just find one or two of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's a thought, how about talk to them about it?? I mean really. If it's an issue for you, why prolong the issue by playing silly games and just be straight up with them about what you want and need and let the chips fall where they may. Games are for children and if you're having sex with a couple of lovers and having multiple orgasms, you're clearly not a child...right?
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Reminds me of a Lily Allen song.....Goes like this!

Oh, I lie here in the wet patch in the middle of the bed
I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by, I spent ages giving head
Then I remember all the nice things that you ever said to me
Maybe I'm just overreacting, maybe you're the one for me

There's just one thing that's getting in the way
When we go up to bed, you're just no good, it's such a shame
I look into your eyes, I want to get to know you
And then you make this noise and it's apparent it's all over

It's not fair and I think you're really mean
I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean
Oh, you're supposed to care
But you never make me scream, you never make me scream

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with having a lot of orgasms, and if you do that’s great. One thing you might want to do though, instead of having many, start holding back. Orgasm denial yourself, so when you do orgasm it’ll be 10x intense as if you didn't.

If you let’s say have sex for only fifteen minutes and he makes you orgasm eight times but you’re not ready to be done, because you want more orgasms. You should try and hold out, deny yourself. If you feel the need to orgasm, holding on to it, don’t let go. You need to work past it, let it build to the most extreme, and wait for the next one. It should be more powerful, and you’ll orgasm harder.

With that said, you might get enough orgasms, or feel satisfied enough to say the least. Though if you ask me fifteen minutes of sex isn't enough either. But it can’t hurt to try this, and see if it works. Even if you somehow convince them to have sex more, and pay more mind to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing like an O.....usually .....the big O is presided by a little o und followed by several fair ....o's......them a mind shaking O. THEN i LIE THERE TRYING TO GET MI BREATH, and here he comes again but the secong time they alle seem to be larger then the first, till you are laying there shaking like a jack hammer went off onj your lower body, und if you are lucky enought to have a second guy ...wow ...its just big O after another about 4 big ones und 6 little ones are alle i kan stand ......then its sleep for a few hours ,,, und hope i wake uo to a few more ....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sadly both men know me very well at this point. One is my husband and the other has known me even longer. I'm wondering if this is just a byproduct of the passing time. I have discussed this with my husband, which is who I really care about. He feels that since my sex drive has always outpaced his he is doing his part as long as I come a couple times before him. The downside of marrying an engineer, all logic.
"Things that are acceptable to the masses are generally mediocre" Dita Von Teese

To Read my Famous story "Amys first time" click here
Click here for "Amy's Awakening"
Follow this link for part 3, "Amys Arousal"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seriously, toss those boys out! You need a man who won't stop until you are passing out from your orgasms. Men should please their women & not take you for granted in or out of bed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Seriously, toss those boys out! You need a man who won't stop until you are passing out from your orgasms. Men should please their women & not take you for granted in or out of bed!

Basically, I'm in agreement. But before you toss them out, are you sure they recognize that you have a very special orgastic gift?
Lurker
0 likes
Those cads ought to be horsewhipped. Sadly, it's a trend rising again. What the fuck is the matter with such men?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can there be such a thing as enough Os?
Troublemaker
0 likes
Apparently more than 4.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SuccubusDreams
Sadly both men know me very well at this point. One is my husband and the other has known me even longer. I'm wondering if this is just a byproduct of the passing time. I have discussed this with my husband, which is who I really care about. He feels that since my sex drive has always outpaced his he is doing his part as long as I come a couple times before him. The downside of marrying an engineer, all logic.

Maybe were are Sisters. I too have quick and continuing Orgasms and I consider it the ultimate blessing.

Miss PP think a man's duty is to please the woman he is with and to do it over and over and over again.

Oh how I agree. You must have long and serious discussions with your man/men if you ever hope to be satisfied. Even if it is just for the night.

Even if we are so Oversexed to go right off the Richter Scale your men should do everything possible to fulfill you..
Lurker
0 likes
My wife enjoys multiple orgasms. We've been know to stay at it all day before, she seemed to never tire of it. I would be limp and she would use her vibe. I don't know that we ever really kept count. Her last O seemed as intense as the first! If you're like her, you would or do, enjoy tantric sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
There is nothing wrong with having a lot of orgasms, and if you do that’s great. One thing you might want to do though, instead of having many, start holding back. Orgasm denial yourself, so when you do orgasm it’ll be 10x intense as if you didn't. ...

Definitely try this. As a male one and done is typical past your twenties. As I aged past quick recovery times of youth learning to deny orgasm, then edge into it without ejaculation became a rewarding skill. I could keep an erection longer if my partner needed it, recover faster after the partial orgasm, and the full orgasms were much more satisfying.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
...when you're sore and start to walk funny!
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, is that enough ?
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
There is nothing wrong with having a lot of orgasms, and if you do that’s great. One thing you might want to do though, instead of having many, start holding back. Orgasm denial yourself, so when you do orgasm it’ll be 10x intense as if you didn't.

Totally agree