how many of you want to have sex outdoor

last reply
192 replies
18.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely love outdoor sex. The best you can get.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love outdoor sex in the wild places, especially when coupled with the "danger" of being caught
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there, done that.... It can be fun, but watch out for the poision oak!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
When you go outdoor will you have sex there

I used to do that quite often. A friend and I would spend hot afternoons in the woods near our house and usually clothing became optional.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it out door's whenever possible. It gives an added dimension to the sensation. Being a nudist I have many places we can accomplish it without the fear of doing anything illegal - or an audience.
We have done it on the edge of the surf with nobody else in view and that was amazing. Having the water slashing over you was a fabulous sensation.
Bushland clearings when camping are another great experience - the only audience you have there are the birds etc and it feels great knowing you are not alone.
Poolside in the moon light is another delight.
I am not an exhibitionist so it has to be outdoors and in private.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it few times
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sex outdoors, the risk of getting caught adds an extra thrill, I have come across a couple having sex outdoors once when I was going round a cross country training course, I was going up to a rather substantial fence which had hedging through it and had walked my horse up to the fence to let her see the fence and I heard a squeak so I stood up in my stirrups to check what the noise was and found a rather embarrassed middle aged couple on the other side of the fence, it was a good job I hadn't just went for it and jumped the fence or they would have had three quarters of a ton of horse on top of them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sex outdoors. I've done it quite a few times.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, one of my favorites.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done it, love it. Do it again.
SHEEP!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me! Pick me!

Wait. That was more of a question on preferences rather than invite wasn't it?

Yes. I love it. Have done many times and will again.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure why not? After all, what is MORE natural than sex? Confining it to indoors is just one more needless inhibition.