Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you own a strap-on and who do you use it on?

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

I can't imagine many men wearing a strap-on so you should have put this in Ask The Gals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife uses one on me every time she's on her period. I love it and it makes me the only guy in the world who looks forward to 'that week'.
Lurker
0 likes
I do I use it on my daughters my girlfriend her daughter and fuck friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I can't imagine many men wearing a strap-on so you should have put this in Ask The Gals.

Check out the post below your post and find why I put it here...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I seem extra happy today it's because I noticed my wife wearing panties to bed last night. Yay! Somebody's gettin lucky this weekend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dr. Love,

Have you ever asked your wife to use a strap-on dildo on you? I bet you have some good stories to tell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought my fiance one after she finally decided to try it and kinda liked using a dildo on me. Well the first time we used it she fucked my hard with a massive dildo (14" long 3 1/2" diameter) it was the best ass fuck I've ever had. She now fucks my ass on the regular. She did it to me last night and Jud got done about 20 min ago lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have one. No one has used one on me (yet) either! But, one never knows...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought 1 for my X wife back when we were first married. she used it on me a number of times. I bought one that was as close to A real cock as I could find. However as Diana Ross sang " Ain't nothing like the real thing baby" I also bought one that was hollow & fit over my cock. I'M not well endowed & I thought she might enjoy something bigger. Turned out she liked me better. Go figure.0zTk2HcXMkS6l0sk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one. I've never used it on anyone but several girls have used it on me.
Lurker
0 likes
i have one and use with my girlfriends then she uses it on me