Hot wife?

last reply
19 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Chuckanator
0 likes
I've explored the hot wife fantasy and have discovered it is the fastest growing alternate life style today. My question is to couples. Have you participated in this or are considering it? What do you find are the pitfalls and what are the rewards?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes we participate. Pitfalls are that everyone as to be on the same page about it. Rewards are it's a lot of fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always wanted to try one
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
My boyfriend and I have been doing it for years. The pitfalls? Most couples don't have the degree of trust, communication and commitment required to make it work. The guy has to really love sharing his woman and be confident enough in the relationship to know she won't leave him for another man. Both have to have a say in who the hot-wife fucks. David and I agree on every new prospect, or I don't fuck them.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My boyfriend and I have been doing it for years. The pitfalls? Most couples don't have the degree of trust, communication and commitment required to make it work. The guy has to really love sharing his woman and be confident enough in the relationship to know she won't leave him for another man. Both have to have a say in who the hot-wife fucks. David and I agree on every new prospect, or I don't fuck them.

Your a special woman. I don't think I could have recreational sex with you and not fall in love. Your way too amazing of a person.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Your a special woman. I don't think I could have recreational sex with you and not fall in love. Your way too amazing of a person.

A couple of my outside partners have fallen in love with me, and one in particular kept trying to get me to leave David for him. I had to break it off with him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

^^^^^^ This.

My lover and I have explored this in variations and thus far both have found it a huge rush. Further research is required though. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was having an interlude with a female colleague and had enjoyed a number of intimate relationships with her. I was aware she was bi but not married.
After one interlude, we had satisfied our desires and were having a post coital chat. She informed me that she was married and would I consider a relationship with both her and her husband.
I said I would certainly consider it but I wanted to meet him first. We had drinks one evening after work and it didn't take me long to decide that I would enjoy both their "company".
It was their first attempt at a three way and it worked out well. She was fascinated watching her husband with me and our three-way relationship continued happily for about a year.
It was sex and sex only for me - there was no emotion or romance expressed toward me by either of them during our cohabitation, but there were times however it was extremely intimate.
She told me their relationship improved considerably afterwards. My relationship with them only ended after the birth of their daughter. Her pregnancy was an amazing experience for me as well.
I was never approached by him to have a one on one time together, it was always a threesome.
0 likes
Hi, I have been a HotWife for my entire marriage and eas involved in the same activities with hubby before getting married. It works for us because both of us are into the lifestyle. We didn't have to talk the other into it. The only pitfall is if a couple wants to be with me. It has occasionally led to the woman also wanting my husband. We have to make it clear he likes to watch me and that we aren't interested in me watching him. We are rather selfish that way. We look for people and couples that are in complete agreement with what ee are looking for: my husband watching me in action.
Madam Carol
0 likes
It depends to what degree. Hotwife is an attitude as much as adventure. An openness and willingness to explore the unknown. The alternate question is what comes first? Does it start in the mind and attitude first? It is all about the anticipation and psychological preparation that begins first. The uncertaiinity and risk heighten the experience.

Absolute trust is necessary.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
During the early years of our marriage, my husband would like to arrange for men to come to the house and see just what would happen. He observed from another room so the guy or guys knew never they were being observed.

I did meet a couple who was seeking another girl for the Threesome. It started like Meggsy, just sex between the three of us. It was agreed that it was not a relationship, but over time it developed in to much more than that. It was a really relationship. With real emotions and real feelings. After I was married my husband watched us a number of time.

I did see him as an individual for an afternoon many times. It was great being with them as a couple but so was it with meeting him for an afternoon. I never knew if the wife knew about those afternoon visits or not and I never asked.

I guess everyone plays this game of sex in their own way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a threesome with a friend of mine for over 30 years, loved watching him and my wife fuck, he always wanted us to go to mexico so he could marry her too, as he wanted to be her husband to, I was ok with it but she didn't want to, so never did, but she enjoyed him fucking and sucking her.
Lurker
0 likes
Until my second marriage I never thought of anything of the sort. But being elevated into being a "hot wife" was very surprising to me. I thought it was hilarious at first, not realizing that I was desired by others. Then it moved into me accepting that other guys were really interested in me. I took it as more complimentary than anything else. But, with my husband's encouragement, we have moved it beyond that. I do not go looking for sex with others outside our marriage, but it seems to come my way. Perhaps I am just in tune to things better than before. So far, it has been a lovely experience and I base my Lush stories on some of my adventures. But, my husband is my lover and I want that relationship to continue being strong and healthy. If it hadn't been, I (or we) would not be doing what we do now and having the fun that we have!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Totally agree, we have only been exploring things for a short time, but trust in each other, and communication are an absolute necessity. If the relationship is good enough, then it adds an awesome amount of fun smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes the activity and interest has been present with us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've definitely considered it for my wife. She is extremely sexy and loves sex. I love it when she dresses up sexy and gets noticed by men and women. I know it turns her on when someone will notice her and even flirt.

I think I would let her take it to the next level, but I don't know if she would. It's really a fantasy of mine right now. I just don't know if fantasy will become reality though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I tried to bbq my wife once. it didn't go over well... wait, that's not what you meant?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I tried to bbq my wife once. it didn't go over well... wait, that's not what you meant?

Actually, being lathered in BBQ sauce might work. Hmmm. A new Kitty story?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My beautiful wife Mia is bi and I have been OK with sharing her with other women, but I do not think I could ever see myself allowing a man into the picture.... Not sure why one is OK and the other is not, may need help on that one day.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure this type of thread has come up time and again. I am also sure I have responded before but I do not see our experience on here anywhere. So here is my gibberish.

I cheat on my dear husband on a regular basis and it is no real surprise to him. He just does not know exactly who, when or where. When I am not at home in the evening it is very likely I am spending the evening in search of one or more strange men for sex. Men I have never seen and never will see again.

He knows there is no emotion attachment and is of no threat to our lives together. I tell myself if there was a threat I would stop these events. I am sure I could quit.

Above all else he wants me to be happy so on occasion he will bring some guys home to play. I generally have never seen before and will never see again that is for sure. Four is a common number but sometimes more. My husband likes to watch me and the group, but not every time and for the whole event.

He is also a card player and when his buddies come to the house to play I am always in charge of the entertainment. When the cards are cold guys like to find something that is not so cold. With some guys we go to the bedroom and some we stay right in the game room. My guy says his cards always get better when I stay in the same room. Who knows.

I always wonder if my guy likes it as much or more than I do.

Does this make me a Hot Wife?