Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hearing people having sex in a hotel ...

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Either hearing people going at it while walking down the hallway or hearing them from the connecting door in your own room? I was able to hear 2 couples on my latest business trip, both from the hallway. The women were very loud and everything could be heard as if you were standing in their room smile Major, major turn on for me :)

Anyone have this happen?

What did you do?

Was it a turn on, funny, gross or annoying?

lala
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've experienced this many times. Honestly, my reaction depends on mood and other factors. Sometimes I've found it arousing, others annoying.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I was staying at a Premier Inn in Scotland, there was a conference in town and many delegates were staying in my hotel. The guy in the room next to mine appeared to be at it almost constantly, afternoons and evenings. They sounded like they were different women. He was having a great time.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
3 likes

I find it very arousing, listening to total stangers fucking. I do not find myself in hotels much alone. Our neighbours are very physical (and loud) and the source of some inspiration. We are loud back.

Last week, we needed to stay in a hotel as we waited for our holiday apartment to become ready. Next door started fucking and despite feeling a little tired, it inspired us. He really worked her over. My husband went down on me for their entire performance. I was his ragdoll after that, and got a good fucking too.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.