have you explored all you want sexually and if not what would it be

last reply
43 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i was a good man till i met a younger lady i was 44 and she was 19 she open my eyes to the world of sex and i have explore many and was wondering what else is there
0 likes
I have not. The main thing I would explore me if life let me is sex with men. Tried a bit, mostly just oral, but I really don't have the wiggle room to do it seriously or properly.
Love Bug
0 likes
I definitely have more to explore with my husband.
Lurker
0 likes
I have not experienced everything I want to try sexually so I am hoping to accomplish more of my curiousness. I WANT to explore more sex fully. Maybe if I was more satisfied at home I wouldn't need to explore since we would experience & explore together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope I never stop exploring
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
I’ve definitely not explored everything I’d like to do with my wife.
0 likes
Have not explored no where near enough.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I intend to keep exploring until the day I die
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope not, that would be depressing to say the least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've tried most everything I have an interest in trying, except naked mud-wrestling with Sprite.
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I've tried most everything I have an interest in trying, except naked mud-wrestling with Sprite.

I would be happy to produce and direct the livestream.
0 likes
have you explored all you want sexually and if not what would it be

Quote by Beffer

I agree with Beffer, except maybe the mud-wrestling with Sprite and that's only because I'm too old...but then again it might be fun to try though. Anyway, I would like to be able to go back and relive some of the wonderful times my wife and I have experienced with each other and others.
Lurker
0 likes
For me its less about exploring sexual activities and more exploring having sex with certain people
0 likes
Quote by GraceW
Hmm. Mud wrestling with sprite never occurred to me. It's on my bucket list.

JackStay, we are about the same age, I may be a little older in fact. What's the worst that can happen, you die trying? Expiring in sprite's arms is certainly not a bad way to go.

LOL! The biggest problem would be the issues I have with my cervical spine. It's been fused and I wouldn't be able to bend or turn my head enough to get into some of the naughty places adequately and end up being carried out on a stretcher thereby depriving Sprite and Beffer their pleasure.
0 likes
Quote by JackStay

LOL! The biggest problem would be the issues I have with my cervical spine. It's been fused and I wouldn't be able to bend or turn my head enough to get into some of the naughty places adequately and end up being carried out on a stretcher thereby depriving Sprite and Beffer their pleasure.

Alternatively, you end up strapped to a gurney while they have their way with you.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how the hell did i get dragged into this? lol what's really fun is using a nude body as a canvas for finger paining. and yes, i have done so and had it done - can i suggest you not doing it anywhere that isn't easily cleaned up, tho? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
how the hell did i get dragged into this? lol what's really fun is using a nude body as a canvas for finger paining. and yes, i have done so and had it done - can i suggest you not doing it anywhere that isn't easily cleaned up, tho? smile

My bad, sprite. I saw where Beffer had posted, "I've tried most everything I have an interest in trying, except naked mud-wrestling with Sprite." and thought that might be fun, but since I'm getting on up in years, the two of you would probably break me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JackStay

My bad, sprite. I saw where Beffer had posted, "I've tried most everything I have an interest in trying, except naked mud-wrestling with Sprite." and thought that might be fun, but since I'm getting on up in years, the two of you would probably break me.

lol don't worry about it - i'm just having a little fun. truly, i don't mind at all *hugs* smile nice meeting you, btw :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

lol don't worry about it - i'm just having a little fun. truly, i don't mind at all *hugs* smile nice meeting you, btw :)

And it's nice meeting you, too.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JackStay

And it's nice meeting you, too.

just read your bio. *hugs* i like you. glad you found us. smile

0 likes
Quote by sprite

just read your bio. *hugs* i like you. glad you found us. smile

Ah shucks, thank ya ma'am. Now I'm blushing.tA6i7ZIDpUuNjbsi On a serious note, I'm glad I found this site, too. It's superior from another site I was on. Thanks to all y'all! (And, you don't need to post an answer unless you just want to.)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
fyi, i've never pegged a guy. i think i'd like to one day. just a stray thought.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by GraceW

I haven't either, and for the foreseeable future it will stay that way.

i notice you didn't rule it out entirely, tho. smile