Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever stumbled across someone you know on Lush???

last reply
44 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
11 likes
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
No but I have to admit I was at work and started a conversation while getting coffee and as soon as he spoke with his British accent... mmm my imagination went into overdrive. Such a hot little fantasy.

I have to admit that when I see him getting coffee wether I want some or not I go just so I can get that quick what if rush.
Lurker
No. I don't know anyone that much on here to recognise them in public.
Rainbow Warrior
I didn't 'stumble' on him. I knew he would show up here if I joined.
Lurker
Totally thought user: Rosie was someone I knew in real life from her username and profile picture till I read her bio.

Would have been cool for the Rosie of my real life to be on here.
Active Ink Slinger

I have not but have tried to encourage friends of mine to join.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘

Not yet and I am drawing close to 11 years on the site. Even if I did realize another member was someone I knew IRL, I might be reticent to own up unless I was sure it was someone that I could trust with the knowledge that I am on here.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by Jocelyn00

I have not but have tried to encourage friends of mine to join.

Same! I’m open about using Lush with a couple of people and always recommend them to try. I make jokes about them scoring bonus points if they are able to find my profile ;) Haven’t met anyone I know on here yet.

Advanced Wordsmith

I have not, but am very excited about the prospect of a gentleman telling me that he enjoys reading Lushstories and profiles and alludes to his belief of having seen me there and enjoys my profile and contributions. I would be so turned on and imsgine that I would eagerly confirm his suspicions and ask more about his specific interests in my profile and posted interests. I would definitely let him know that I am pleased to know that we have common interests and am Ken to hearing more about his.

True Blue Aussie

I have one real life friend on my Lush Friend's List, whom I encouraged to join Lush.
There are two others on Lush who I don't know personally in real life, however they have met & worked with relatives of mine. It's fun to hear "work" stories of my 2 relatives. It's shown me another side of them.

Voyeur @ f/64

Yes and we both agreed it never happened.

Active Ink Slinger

Not so far that I am aware of !!!