Have you ever got love bites?

last reply
22 replies
2.4k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever been so horny that you gave each other some memories of what happened last night?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
0 likes
Yes. Of course.

{Just as foxes & wolves bite out of affection, it is part of their mating, and how they show and demonstrate passion in the heat of the moments ~ but I would not do anything that did not feel good and without the provocation needed for such a thing~ be it little or large.}

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do get love bites from my baby and she just likes it and she does it passionately. I love to give and receive love bites it is a way of leaving your mark or marking someones territory. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
No any volunteers? Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have been both the giver and receiver and its really exciting. My wife has just recently started to bite me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_sugar
No any volunteers? Lol
I'd Love to Sexxxysmile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I havesmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and have been grateful for them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I love them but hate that I need to cover them up
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I've never had the pleasure of receiving a love bite but because I am a true giver of passion I have given a love bite to a lover before. It was a few years back, I was making passionate romantic love, riding him hard on top, cowgirl style facing him. As we looked into each other's eyes knowing that our bodies were about to explode with hot wet pleasure, I began to shiver and shake while he seemed to push so hard inside me that it felt as if he was trying to push straight thru the roof of my hot wet pussy. We were talking dirty to each other, moaning and whimpering when we both began to cum causing my body to rise up and fall forward onto his chest hard. I traced his clavicle with my warm wet tongue from left to right before I started to bite the skin over the same area, careful to barely break the skin and make a bite mark hard enough to leave a lasting mark on him as I sucked his skin as hard as I could into my mouth. That action caused a reaction I did not expect. Suddenly he began to release the hotest cum I've ever felt and in return I released the largest amount of cum I had ever released. It was the most intimate, raw and animalistic feeling that I have ever experienced, having the taste of his hot, wet, raw flesh in my mouth. I was completely out of control and marked him to show my love, my passion for him and to let him know that he caused me to loose control of myself. I ran into him a year ago and he whispered into my ear as he gave me a big hug that he still bares the mark and everytime he sees it he gets a raging hard on as he remembers making the most passionate love he has ever made in his life and that it was the first and last time he has ever been bitten.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MsObsession3
I've never had the pleasure of receiving a love bite but because I am a true giver of passion I have given a love bite to a lover before. It was a few years back, I was making passionate romantic love, riding him hard on top, cowgirl style facing him. As we looked into each other's eyes knowing that our bodies were about to explode with hot wet pleasure, I began to shiver and shake while he seemed to push so hard inside me that it felt as if he was trying to push straight thru the roof of my hot wet pussy. We were talking dirty to each other, moaning and whimpering when we both began to cum causing my body to rise up and fall forward onto his chest hard. I traced his clavicle with my warm wet tongue from left to right before I started to bite the skin over the same area, careful to barely break the skin and make a bite mark hard enough to leave a lasting mark on him as I sucked his skin as hard as I could into my mouth. That action caused a reaction I did not expect. He began to release the hotest cum I've ever felt and in return I released the largest amount of cum I had ever released. It was the most intimate, raw and animalistic feeling that I have ever experienced, having the taste of his hot, wet, raw flesh in my mouth. I was completely out of control and marked him to show my love, my passion for him and to let him know that he caused me to loose control of myself. I ran into him a year ago and he whispered into my ear as he gave me a big hug that he still bares the mark and everytime he sees it he gets a raging hard on as he remembers making the most passionate love he has ever made in his life and that it was the first and last time he has ever been bitten.

Very intimate detail as usual.

I wonder how your ex explains that mark to his new partner?! I'm sure he doesn't share the moment in such detail!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes love getting and giving
Lurker
0 likes
Yes ive given and recieved love bites. Xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have received a couple. Did not quite cover them up at work next day and got paid out on - big time.
But I smiled remembering how sensual our evening had been when I had been given them... She was such a sexy lady
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I've received some, but don't remember ever giving one. Even then it only rarely happened; you have to suck for quite some time to provoke them.

Usually women do it to release some tension as you're fucking them, similar to bitting into something. I try to avoid them, to be honest. I much prefer to hear the woman moaning anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Not given, but I've received.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate them. I've had a few, even had them on my cock a couple of times. Not a good idea when you play soccer and shower with the rest of the team! It will always get noticed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I received a love bite a long time ago... My wife left me shortly after that!
Troublemaker
0 likes
Several times especially from one particular girl who I'm convinced had a mad desire to mark me as her own. She loved to bite my neck leaving very noticeable bruising & teeth marks. I rarely covered them up which led to some interesting speculation in the workplace which I completely ignored.
1 like
Yes, when I was in my teens. It was a male teen "badge of honor" and placing one on your girlfriend was claiming "She's mine". Please remember, that was in the 1960s.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I don't mind them. I only really didn't enjoy receiving one after my wife and I had a long discussion about the mechanics of shark teeth, though.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My girlfriend and I, in the early 1970's, did this a lot to each other, but not where it could be seen when wearing everyday clothing. It was usually on her shoulders, boobs, tummy and pussy lips. It was fun to remove her clothes and see how dark they still were and make them big and dark again.

I can remember sucking until I could get a slight taste of blood.

My wife and I did it sometimes in the late 1970's and early 1980's.

0 likes

Yes! We had a lady teacher who used to have them. She tried hiding the ones on her back with high necked jumpers but we all saw them.