Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever experienced an awkward first kiss?

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I just heard that 75% of most people, tilt their heads to the right when they kiss.

This report from 2003, suggests that 65% prefer tilting to the right.

Ever kissed anyone for the first time and bumped noses?

Could explain a few things as to why some burgeoning relationships never fully blossom.

As for myself, I don't recall ever trying to kiss a left tilter.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
My first kiss was me leaning right, him leaning left. So we did bump noses, but we laughed about it, so not really awkward.. He has now learnt to lean right too thoughsmile haha
Quote by WellMadeMale
I just heard that 75% of most people, tilt their heads to the right when they kiss.

This report from 2003, suggests that 65% prefer tilting to the right.

Ever kissed anyone for the first time and bumped noses?

Could explain a few things as to why some burgeoning relationships never fully blossom.

As for myself, I don't recall ever trying to kiss a left tilter.

Is that because of dominant (not in the bdsm way!) side (left-handedness, right-handedness)?

I am a right-head tilter .... and proud of it! hehehe
I've never experienced a nose-bumping-awkward first kiss, but have experienced some other awkward things. Like she needed a breath mint. Then there was a tonsil tickling tongue that nearly deep throated me. The girl who almost chewed my tongue off with her teeth. There was a slobberer. Yuck! Oh yea, and the corpse kisser, I guess she was such a 'non-kisser' kisser it made me feel like I was kissing a corpse. That was too freaky and I got out fast...see ya later. Bad first kisses do not lead to subsequent kisses. Run baby run! Oh, I just forgot, I have another appointment...
Quote by PersonalAssistant

Is that because of dominant (not in the bdsm way!) side (left-handedness, right-handedness)?

I am a right-head tilter .... and proud of it! hehehe

well it probably is due to the dominant side as most people are right handed but an awkward first kiss, other than bumping noses, is normal (afterall the person you are kissing might expect you to be doing it differently)
I think maybe once with the nose-bumping, but definitely with two different people I've kissed (one guy and one girl) the awkwardness stemmed from going in for the overly deep kissing with way too much tongue where it was hard to catch my breath. Being breathless isn't a bad thing but I need to build into that intensity and really - there's only so much tongue my mouth can hold and some people seem to have really big ones! silly
Yes. I've had my nose bumped. I've had my teeth licked. I've also had pretend 'deep' kisses...where someone tried to make it more intense than what it was. Bleh.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

As Ashleigh said, the only kiss that was awkward was a guy I nicknamed "Hoover"... I swear he was trying to suck the face off me when he tried to kiss me. And he slobbered. ICK!
I never thought much about it but I realized I'm a lefty... But I can't ever remember an awkward kiss because of it. Probably cause I let him make the first move and just followed his lead.
I golf with my left and hit with my left in baseball but I'm a righty for everything else.
Quote by arbxxx

well it probably is due to the dominant side as most people are right handed.

I think that's true, I ended up with a cut eyebrow once due to a height difference and head tilt mix up and, I found out later, left handedness. It did no harm though, we were together for a few years.
I've never nose bumped but, with my first kiss with my current boyfriend I went for tongue action, he didn't. He pulled away and just kind of looked at me. It was awkward. He later said that he was just so shocked that i tried to make out with him on the first kiss that he just kind of froze. Lol.
My experience is that most first kisses have an awkwardness about them until you can work out how lips and faces, arms and bodies, fit comfortably together
Of course. teeth crashing (or so it feels), bumped noses etc. But good sensual first kisses more than make up for the others
My first kiss I missed. I lean over to kiss her and she meant the other way to kiss back. Only the very corner of our mouths touched!
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Yes. It was a "friends only" date I thought. She however grabbed me by both sides of my jacket and pulled hard forcing a deep steamy kiss. Surely wasn't what I expected to happen.