Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Has anyone done it with someone they absolutely hated?

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I've seen it on sitcoms, where two people do it, that hate each other, and there is always a big laugh. That makes me think though, does that ever actually happen?
Lurker
0 likes
It may happen, but not with me. I don't like being around people I hate, let alone get intimate with them.
Lurker
0 likes
Guys let's face facts. For FEMALES this is possible for us probably NOT! HOW could you FUNCTION? I mean an erection REQUIRES a certain level of ATTRACTION.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
Guys let's face facts. For FEMALES this is possible for us probably NOT! HOW could you FUNCTION? I mean an erection REQUIRES a certain level of ATTRACTION.

You can hate someone and still find them attractive and I've known people that have had revenge sex. There are also couples where one partner hates the other but still have sex. I've never had sex with anyone I hated but I've had sex with people that I wasn't attracted to at all. Sometimes it was that or no sex and I was never keen on the latter.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

yep, for females it is possible, especially if you have an abusive partner. 'nuff said.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I sure have!.... again and again and again!(only 3 times)... It is completely possible to hate a person sooooo much but still have a sexual desire for them. The biggest problem with that is you usually end up hating yourself after for doing it!... ughhhhh
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope, of the three girls I've been with, I have never hated any of them in the moment of love making. That, said one of my exes is decidedly not my favorite person anymore but we liked each other very much when we did it.

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never, but I am definitely open to it. I've hated people before that I worked with, and have fantasized about being with them. Sort of a: show her what she's missing sort of thing ya know.... lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RichInMich
I've hated people before that I worked with, and have fantasized about being with them.

yes, and I'll wager most people would say the same. And the revenge thing too. I myself haven't, but I get hot under the collar imaging how much more animalistic the shenanigans could likely be. smile
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yep, for females it is possible, especially if you have an abusive partner. 'nuff said.

This.

To do this and have an orgasm is the depths of self loathing.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and then hated myself after.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Nope. I've done the sex after an argument or bad break-up but I've genuinely never had the urge to fuck the people that I legit hate.
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, I wouldn't say we hated each other ('cause hate's a very strong word), but there was a lot of negative tension between us. . .and yes we fucked. It was definitely weird that we slept together though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once or twice, there's very little hotter to me than a furious Latina woman and she apparently finds smug dismissal and arrogant banter to be quite the turn-on. So as much as we loathed each other, she thought I was a heartless arrogant bastard and I thought she was a psycho bitch with control issues, we'd have absolutely furious sex whenever we were forced alone together. I still have scars, and so does she, but it glorious.

Probably my best relationship to date.
Lurker
0 likes
No. Long ago, a guy I knew and would tolerate as a friend tried to get me to blow him. He knew I'd blown a couple other friends, before, and thought that, since I liked cock I'd do it. I wouldn't. I didn't.

It wasn't that I hated him, and it wasn't that I didn't enjoy sucking cock. I just didn't like him enough to blow him. Today, though, I remember his as being one of the longer, more attractive cocks I'd seen, and given a chance today, I'd blow him in a heartbeat. I don't so much like other men, but I like cocks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Willy6941

I don't so much like other men, but I like cocks.

Mine's not detachable!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. She was once a very important part of my life until a lie surfaced an that ended us, but the lower head thought faster than the top one...... and we had sex more than once knowing how I felt about her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

. There are also couples where one partner hates the other but still have sex.

I have been/sometimes there. .. yes it can be done. I can't say I am rock hard, but I keep it up. The problem is the mental aspect. It is difficult to cum, which is great for her cuz some sessions have gone 30-45 min of actual intercourse giving her multiple O's while I have a hard time getting there.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I can honestly say that I haven't. When I don't like somebody it just kills the sex drive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, i did it with my trainer at work. I hated him so much... But now the good news is i am dating him ! Lol.. We always laugh when we think about it ..funny how hatred has turned into love.