Fun Sex Thing You Have Done

last reply
33 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like it says on the label: Describe a recent, or maybe long past sex activity you tried. Could be something new, one off, or became a long standing favorite, Entertain us with your salacious experience.

Sat night Cindy & I had some playtime with another couple. During a recuperation phase Cindy started using her bullet vibe. We had a discussion with the other woman who had not used one, but who had worn out several "rabbits". I told Cindy to stop hogging the toy & she started working over my penis with it. the other couple got fascinated, watching Cindy tease me & getting all sorts of moans, twitches, swelling and sighs from me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saturday night I watched my husband give his first blow job. I was thrilled and rewarded him generously later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex in a private airplane (on the ground in the hangar).
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Gave my boyfriend a blow job while he was driving. Told me if I didn't stop, he was going to fuck me then and there. I didn't and he did. Subject of my story "A quick fuck in the Woods."
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blowjob while driving, my wife did that once and i almost ran into a Police car.. haha

I'll share one of the vanilla ones from back in the day, My wife used to like taking me to strip clubs and buy me lap dances, while she watched and waited for me to get all hot and bothered. Then basically take me out to the parking lot and use me in the car. One time i started to say something and she just covered my mouth and told me to STFU and pretty much just fucked me till she was good. She got off on that big time for a while, was kind of thing for her... haha.. the good ole days..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was giving my guy at the time a blowjob to clean him up as we drove back from where we had been shagging on the back seat half the night. It was 2am and we were both naked. He began to cum and I was gulping it down and he ran a red light. Fortunately there were no other cars or police, I could hardly stop laughing but he didnt see it as funny. He was more concerned about us hitting somebody and being found in the car naked. I was laughing my head off. I thought it was hilarious had I had to give a cop a statement with cum dripping down off my chin.
Lurker
0 likes
We were on my bass boat on a busy lake on a weekend. The hot sun was making her wet. I pulled deep into a cove, a very wide cove at that. We weren't out of view at all. She laid back on the front deck and I drilled her cunt full of cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Years ago while in the Navy and at a crowded Squadron event my Division officers wife playfully sat on my lap to join in on a Mexican train (domino's). She ended up lifting her skirt, pulling my hard cock out and sitting on it. She was animated in moving the pieces and reaching for things so we had plenty of action with nobody the wiser..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At Catalina in one of the little rental boats. Went out and found a spot with the sun hitting us. The motion of the ocean and I was finished in two strokes. It was uncontrollable and the feeling was amazing. We just stayed naked for a while enjoying the sun before heading back in
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drove a friends brand new Acura around Dayton Ohio while she & the new guy got acquainted in the back seat. We ended up at a titty bar where she tried to pick up girls for us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The funnest thing in the last few months has been discovering with an old sorority sister that I am bi
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sex has been pretty routine the past few weeks, but a couple months ago, one of my girlfriends and I ravaged each other on the deck of my swimming pool one Saturday night while her boyfriend and my boyfriend watched.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
*edited for violating terms of service*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
*edited for violating terms of service*

Oops! No we'll never know
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in my very early twenties my GF & I made a bet on which would have sex with the most people at the party. We never did agree on who won.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hooked up with a friend of my dads, once..later..over a bottle of wine..found out my mom, had an affair with him, when she was young, andcstill married. We laughed about what a "good friend", he is..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once upon a very long ago when I was in my late teens, at least I don't think I had turned 20 yet, me and friend with benefits took a walk along the coast from the town we lived in to the town just north of that, a distance of maybe 20 kilometers. Every once in a while when we found a good spot we'd stop and have sex without either of us orgasming until we were literally within visual range of a public beach. First stop I sucked his cock, second he ate my cunt, third we fucked, and this was repeated over and over more times than I remember.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Role Playing. We always have fun as we are both rubbish at acting . My OHs dodgy French accent just cracks me up .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CKC
Fucked him in Napoleons bed ,Polcenigo Italy.

With a bit of planning you have a shot at the bed at Mt Vernon where George & Martha got it on.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I've been lucky enough to have lots or fun times. My 'interview' was amazing as was hot tub sex under the stars.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was requested to have sex with wife’s GF
Lurker
0 likes
Mistress had me walk up on the stairs. She was behind me and then in the middle of the stirs she did me with her strap-on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FWB had minor back surgery Friday. Spent the weekend fetching her tea and snacks. Carried the trash out & picked up the house. Did all that naked to tease while she convalesed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
FWB had minor back surgery Friday. Spent the weekend fetching her tea and snacks. Carried the trash out & picked up the house. Did all that naked to tease while she convalesed.

Naughty, bordering on mean. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking my wife from behind while she talked to partiers below our second floor balcony in Acapulco.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
an ex let me doodle on his cock with a felt tip pen once. i must admit that i greatly enjoyed covering it in graffiti - but the clean up was even better.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Isolated friend requested a mastrubation video from me yesterday. Sent commentaries to her while making it. Usually I don't enjoy 'cyber sex', but that was king of fun. She genuinely enjoys penis pics.