For those that don't care for the open relationship and hate cheaters,

last reply
16 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are some ways of revenge that you've heard of or some public demoralizing thing people were made to do?
Lurker
0 likes
Revenge is not my sort of thing. I find walking away is better than revenge. Once a cheat, always a cheat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
See a counselor, hate is unhealthy.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Life is too short to be vengeful too much energy wasted on being negative. I’m a big believer in karma which I was lucky enough to have seen it happen to him gotta love Facebook! The grass is not always greener.

But an open relationship, now thats a whole different scenario can’t cheat if you have permission!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An open relationship usually involves discussion and agreement therefore is not generally considered as cheating. If someone is cheating then in my opinion the best revenge is get out of the relationship. Plotting revenge is a waste if time and emotion better spent on embracing a new direction.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Open Relationships are fine and isn't cheating . This is something that is normally discussed and stated at the outset of the core relationship forming. Therefore both partners should be in agreement.

If someone is cheating then a way to deal with it is to find out why this happened. It could be that one party of the relationship has been neglected for example sex or taken for granted. Therefore discussion and counselling could be the way forward if the core relationship is worth saving . This is sometimes the case especially if kids are involved.
0 likes
I personally couldn't careless to humiliate a person because they chose to cheat.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Revenge is poison to the soul. If you're truly incapable of forgiveness, then just cut ties and walk away.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Hate is never a good choice. Revenge is stupid, or at the very least overrated. Public shaming is an act to feel shameful about.

Quote by Bria_xoxo
"But an open relationship, now thats a whole different scenario can’t cheat if you have permission!"

This is not necessarily true. In fact, it's hardly ever true. Many polyamorous or open relationships have extensive rules about what is and is not cheating (a whole other problem in my opinion, but one which I won't unpack here), and most have some basic expectations, like not starting a new sexual relationship without discussing it with one's existing partners (or at least notifying them). That frequently applies even in the context of non-hierarchical polyamory. I suppose the most common exception to that guideline would be relationship anarchy (under some definitions). In an open relationship, the two romantic partners are not supposed to form emotional connections to their other sex/play partners at all. In summation, there are many, many ways to cheat in non-monogamous relationships.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by She
Hate is never a good choice. Revenge is stupid, or at the very least overrated. Public shaming is an act to feel shameful about.

Thx She learn something new every time I’m on this site!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hate is always devastating! Yes to the Hater.

Even when you a pissed at me Mr.Leo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How in the world could any man in his right mind ever be pissed at a lovely woman like you Chandler? I assure you young lady, I AM in my right mind ... silly
Lurker
0 likes
Just forgive and move on find out why you stayed so you don't ever half to go through it again
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm a big fan of peeing on their carpet.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i'm a big fan of peeing on their carpet.

Or setting fire to chicken poop in their foyer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Revenge gives the cheaters too much credit for their actions. I did catch an old boyfriend kissing another girl. I guess a bloody nose was revenge enough