Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For both girls and guys: Do you prefer your pussy shaven or not?

last reply
143 replies
14.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do like a hairy pussy view BUT gotta say I like a bare one to lick and as for dicks - shaved pubes - mine is and I like the way it feels and looks and if I am having oral with someone it is better there too. But wouldn't turn one down that had hair, just enjoy shaved better.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Completely Naked!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like it neatly trimmed or smooth - a full bush isn't really appealing to me. Not that i'd turn it down or anything...
Lurker
0 likes
I like it shaved bare. I haven't had anyone shave me for a long time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tiny strip is my default state but occassionally go totally smooth. Less is better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like bare but will eat A bushy one too
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Absolutely shaved, not only is it beautiful but so erotic if your partner does it. I want to taste not have my teeth flossed xx
Lurker
0 likes
totally shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be totally shaved. I prefer everyone be shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
We're both smooth - feels soooo good
Lurker
0 likes
I shave my vag a couple of times a week to keep it totally bare for my own pleasure and for the guys to enjoy too. Older men in their forties and fitties especially love when I spread my legs and my 21 YO pussy is totally wet and bare. I love old perverts.
Lurker
0 likes
WAXED...the only way to go!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer shaven because I think it looks beautiful and sexy. Too much hair and it can be difficult to see and appreciate what lies beneath. Plus, too much hair makes it difficult to give oral because it can keep getting in the way.

Now, it doesn't need to be completely bald but it's highly preferable that it's trimmed and well kept.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it clean shaven around the lips and clit with a landing strip or small patch on top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it any way it's offered, just like it fresh
Lurker
0 likes
I've been shaving it since I started growing it, until I discovered waxing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Completely shaven for both parties. Smooth and clean. Waxing is te answer
Lurker
0 likes
Clean shaven and smooth. It's much better for giving oral, and looks sexy and beautiful.
Lurker
0 likes
I like girls pussy clean shaven and smooth.And shes the same she likes me clean shaven also.