18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anybody fallen asleep during sex if so was it boredom or tired
0 likes
No, but I can only think that someone due to preexisting conditions. They had a long day, or were on cold medicine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bluewolf12

I've never fallen asleep during sex but I have got up, dressed and left more than once because of boredom. If I have to check their pulse, well I'm not into necrophilia, I need some reaction!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I've never fallen asleep during sex but I have got up, dressed and left more than once because of boredom. If I have to check their pulse, well I'm not into necrophilia, I need some reaction!

I'm trying to decide if that was funny or sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

What have they fallen asleep on you then or where they just really bad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I'm trying to decide if that was funny or sad

Neither, just annoying and frustrating. If I'd wanted to sleep with a sack of potatoes I'd have dug one up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bluewolf12

What have they fallen asleep on you then or where they just really bad

No they weren't asleep but they may have well have been. They just lay there and there was no reaction, as though they just wanted to be used. I asked one guy if he wanted me to stop and he said no, he was really enjoying it! I asked him if he was like that every time he had sex, he said like what? He had no idea how to show any emotion at all! Sad.
0 likes
No. I think I would find a polite way to bring things to an end rather than doze off. Like dpw, I like a lover who shows some feeling rather than just laying there being a warm, fleshy sex toy.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Yes I have! Once, with my first boyfriend, I was so dog-tired that his rhythmic action just rocked me to sleep...

I was embarrassed of course, but he didn't seem to mind and we had a good laugh about it later...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Just once, but we'd stayed up all night and I was coming down off X and he was taking forever to orgasm (a side-effect for guys). He just kept going and going. I fell asleep for a bit and then woke up again... apparently I hadn't missed much, he was still going.

Finally told him we'd have to try again later (I was getting sore). I rolled over and napped while he continued to chafe his dick with his hand for another hour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Just once, but we'd stayed up all night and I was coming down off X and he was taking forever to orgasm (a side-effect for guys). He just kept going and going. I fell asleep for a bit and then woke up again... apparently I hadn't missed much, he was still going.

Finally told him we'd have to try again later (I was getting sore). I rolled over and napped while he continued to chafe his dick with his hand for another hour.

Those were the days! Up all night, so to speak.
At least you knew what you were buying.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Yeap this happened to me. Pretty much just like this too.
Lurker
0 likes
No. . .never! I was too focused on pleasing my partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bluewolf12

A couple of months ago, I actually did fall asleep after third round of sucking down my boyfriend's sweet man milk. He had eaten me twice and banged me so good 4 or 5 times by then, too. I was still holding him against my mouth and in my hand as I slept. I even have the photo he took of me asleep like that, to prove it! (My husband of course does NOT know about any of this!)

http://www.lushstories.com/katr/images/881
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

No they weren't asleep but they may have well have been. They just lay there and there was no reaction, as though they just wanted to be used. I asked one guy if he wanted me to stop and he said no, he was really enjoying it! I asked him if he was like that every time he had sex, he said like what? He had no idea how to show any emotion at all! Sad.

Think I would have left as well I like movement e/citement caressing moans to know your hitting the spot bit of life at least
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first girl I ever slept with passed out after an hour or so. Apparently she was dehydrated.