Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exclusivity within a cyber-relationship. A promise taken seriously or not?

last reply
88 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
Let's say you have an online cyber-sex relationship. You have agreed to be exclusive to each other online. Do you take this cyber-commitment as seriously as you would a commitment In "real life? Would you be very hurt if you found out your online partner had cyber-cheated? Or do you agree to something like online fidelity without really having any intention to be cyber-faithful for whatever reason?

I mean exclusive only online. Real life sex doesn't enter into it at all.

I'm not poking fun at cyber-relationships. I'm genuinely curious.
Site administrator
I think SHE should be faithful but I can do WTF I like .. there!! and there aint no poll for that answer!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by trinket

Well you could have voted on the poll while you were laughing!!

You distracted me by posting to my page. LoL. Loving the doll! I will vote now.
Lurker
Shit... I mean, I voted YES but I've never even been faithful IRL...

(But I have a cyber-friend and I'd be a mixture of miffed and intrigued if she fucked about on-line... As for me? Mind your own business!)

xx SF
Lurker
All I need now is a cyber friend to have a relationship with
Convict
Quote by stephanie

Shit... I mean, I voted YES but I've never even been faithful IRL...

(But I have a cyber-friend and I'd be a mixture of miffed and intrigued if she fucked about on-line... As for me? Mind your own business!)

xx SF

See, this is where the whole thing gets interesting. Someone who has never been faithful in real life, would be a little annoyed if he found out he was sharing his online sweetheart with another. There are quite a few others out there who think the same thing. Am I the only one who is surprised by this? Not just Steph, but the point of view in general.

Trinks: Steph, are you an online cheater?

Steph: mind your own business

Trinks: no, tell me

Steph: Fuck off

Trinks: No, get fucked.

Steph: There you go, wishing me well.
Short Arse Brit
Quote by simplyjohn
I think SHE should be faithful but I can do WTF I like .. there!! and there aint no poll for that answer!

WHAT!!!!

You Cheating Bastard.

Well now I feel far less bad about the orgy I had in a private chat room 3 weeks ago with Rockhard1977, 18inchDave, Megadick and WellhungmonstercockMarvin.

I personally blame you for my infidelity, you go to bed far too early.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Prolific Writer
I have a cyber lover and I only have eyes for him.

I do not have cyber sex with anybody but him.

I love him and him only.
Site administrator
Quote by kiera

WHAT!!!!

You Cheating Bastard.

Well now I feel far less bad about the orgy I had in a private chat room 3 weeks ago with Rockhard1977, 18inchDave, Megadick and WellhungmonstercockMarvin.

I personally blame you for my infidelity, you go to bed far too early.

You old hussy .. you 4 timing **** .. I trusted you .. you said you would be exclusively *all mine* .. what a fool I have been .. you can damn well find someone else to rock your world in future .. Im done with jumping off wardrobes for you and swinging from light fittings.

Short Arse Brit
Quote by Mysteria27
I have a cyber lover and I only have eyes for him.

I do not have cyber sex with anybody but him.

I love him and him only.

Its not SJ is it????

I hope not as you can see he is a cheating Bastard

Now I can appreciate he does look HOT leaping off wardrobes in his lime green willykini and swinging on light fittings, but he cleary cant be trusted Mysteria...He is a fake and a phoney and I wish I'd never laid eyes on him
The Duchess of Tart

Prolific Writer
Quote by kiera

Its not SJ is it????

I hope not as you can see he is a cheating Bastard

Now I can appreciate he does look HOT leaping off wardrobes in his lime green willykini and swinging on light fittings, but he cleary cant be trusted Mysteria...He is a fake and a phoney and I wish I'd never laid eyes on him

My cyber lover is my business. He knows who he is.......xoxo
Convict
Quote by simplyjohn

You old hussy .. you 4 timing **** .. I trusted you .. you said you would be exclusively *all mine* .. what a fool I have been .. you can damn well find someone else to rock your world in future .. Im done with jumping off wardrobes for you and swinging from light fittings.

What do you expect skunkman, when you smell like you do...

Kiera, when you're in the chat rooms, keep a lookout for LongDong69. He's a player. Just sayin'.
Bonnet Flaunter
Have voted. Can I giggle now?? ;)
Site administrator
So to be serious for once.

These are my cybersex diary entries for yesterday; just over 1 hour in the morning:

10:00 – 10:15 – icumlikeafirehose (just a quickie)
10:20 – 10:25 – ihavefirmtitshonestbuttheyhitthefloor (she got interrupted)
10:30 – 10:50 – sausageupoxfordstreetsheila (a real intense one that time)
10:50 – 11:00 – break for tea.

They were all exclusive at the time!.
Short Arse Brit
Quote by trinket

What do you expect skunkman, when you smell like you do...

Kiera, when you're in the chat rooms, keep a lookout for LongDong69. He's a player. Just sayin'.

Thanks for the tip T, Ill give him a wide berth.

Speaking of if you ever pop in, DO avoid HungLikeHorse53.... he isnt joking and I still walk funny since that encounter...oooops Sorry John, you had Man Flu that day and I have needs
The Duchess of Tart

Site administrator
Quote by kiera

Speaking of if you ever pop in, DO avoid HungLikeHorse5.3cm .... he isnt joking and I still walk funny since that encounter...oooops Sorry John, you had Man Flu that day and I have needs

you *slapper* .. 5.3cm was enough was it?? I usually give you at least 5 times that.
Short Arse Brit
Quote by simplyjohn

These are my cybersex diary entries for yesterday; just over 1 hour in the morning:

You forgot N69 at 11.15 babes

And EatMyMuffEthal at 11.25
The Duchess of Tart

Convict
Quote by curvygalore
Have voted. Can I giggle now?? ;)

Thank you for participating in my poll. Feel free to giggle. Please ignore the rabble in the rest of the thread smile

Quote by simplyjohn

I have no words... You are SUCH a liar.

Quote by kiera

Speaking of if you ever pop in, DO avoid HungLikeHorse53.... he isnt joking and I still walk funny since that encounter...oooops Sorry John, you had Man Flu that day and I have needs

53... Do you mean like... 53 inches? OUCH.
Her Royal Spriteness
i fuck around on everyone, but i'm always up front and honest about it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
I voted curious girl silly
Site administrator
Quote by trinket

Actually John, don't you need to be in a relationship to decide whether to be exclusive or not?

Not everyone makes a formal announcement on Lush T that they are in a relationship to be fair (i.e. via their profile relationship status). For whatever reason(s) they keep that to themselves.

However no I am not in a relationship you are correct. I smell awful .. I cant stop spraying .. I only wash once a month and my breath smells like a cow shed. Why I cant find someone to love me here I have no idea. I take it Trinket that you think the latter is something that will never happen; thanks for that. I hope you get some sensible responses to your thread.
Short Arse Brit
Quote by simplyjohn

Not everyone makes a formal announcement on Lush T that they are in a relationship to be fair (i.e. via their profile relationship status). For whatever reason(s) they keep that to themselves.

However no I am not in a relationship you are correct. I smell awful .. I cant stop spraying .. I only wash once a month and my breath smells like a cow shed. Why I cant find someone to love me here I have no idea. I take it Trinket that you think the latter is something that will never happen; thanks for that. I hope you get some sensible responses to your thread.

One thinks you are forgetting our lush marriage last year babes...Alas it didnt last and i am still emotionally wounded over your lush divorcing me (sobs)

T, apologies we were just larking around, I did vote seriously though ok. As SJ said I hope you get your answers.

John, Ive met you for real you dont smell that bad really you dont

Takes SJ by the hand and leaves the forum.
The Duchess of Tart

Convict
Quote by simplyjohn

I never said I think you could never find someone to love you John. Don't put words in my mouth. My post was a joke... same as every other post on this thread. My relationship status has nothing to do with this poll. I'm sorry if you felt like I was belittling you, that wasn't my intent. Perhaps you could have asked me instead of assuming. I was joking with you, as we sometimes do, and joking as I usually am. You are one of the few people on lush who I have a very high regard for. I've never seen you be anything but a gentleman. I think any girl would be lucky to have you as their partner.
Active Ink Slinger
like the answers. I like playing with my online friends and leave it there
Have lots of fun
Lurker
I used to play around a lot, actually I only logged in Lush for that.
But well, I met Him and soon I just didn't want to be with anyone else, so I said "hey, there's no one else". If I changed my mind, He would be the first to know. I can't imagine myself behaving any other way, it would be totally out of character.

About the option of online relationships being a game... I think they can be a game, depends on the couple and what they want from it.

It can be either way, as long as it's clear for all the people involved.
Lurker
Quote by sprite
i fuck around on everyone, but i'm always up front and honest about it.

You are SUCH a kidder!!!

Oh, Darling!!!

(This reminds me of the time you told me you were a Lesbian!!!)

Oh, Pet, how I love You!

xx SF