Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever had something said during 'dirty talk' that offended you?

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was watching the excellent Seinfeld last night where Jerry meets a woman who likes to talk dirty during foreplay and sex. He then offends her when she talks about her 'panties' by asking 'are they the panties your mother laid out?'....she grabs her clothes and leaves...

Has anyone ever said something to you during dirty talk, that shocked or offended you?

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, baby talk. It turned me off like a bucket of ice-water. I actually faked feeling sick and went home and deleted the guy from my phone. It was a casual relationship (dating + sex) for around two months - but ugh - I just couldn't get over it. Maybe it sounds like an extreme reaction, but it just crushed any desire I had for him.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I wasn't offended by dirty talk, but when a lover called me by his ex's name, I was a bit offended by that :s
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy once said that I should fuck him like Rasputin, needless to say I was confused. It seems like it should be insulting but then again I was surprised that he even knew who Rasputin was.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes, baby talk. It turned me off like a bucket of ice-water. I actually faked feeling sick and went home and deleted the guy from my phone. It was a casual relationship (dating + sex) for around two months - but ugh - I just couldn't get over it. Maybe it sounds like an extreme reaction, but it just crushed any desire I had for him.
Lurker
0 likes
Offended? No.
I have lost desire, laughed, made excuses, forgot to call, got turned off ... but not been offended. They didn't upset me, wrong me, or insult me in any way.
I have, however, heard a lover say some pretty stupid things ... Calling me by an ex's name, roleplaying in a way that I found hilarious, scaring me by a request to go much further than I imagined, and mentioning "daddy"

Wow, that brought back some strange moments. I need a drink.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No nothing that offended Me, but when an ex-girlfriend called her new beau My name (in the heat of passion I might add) it probably offended him! LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but not much offends me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a dose are you a doctor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No not at all, although if he used someone else's name as in some posts I wouldn't be happy.