Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

dicks......how small is too small.... smallest you have had.

last reply
26 replies
3.8k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bimale4strapongirl

Smallest i ve ever had is 4 to 5 inches with 2 inches in girth.......not sure it was smallest in the world
0 likes
Inverted cock is the smallest cock. It's all balls.
Where's the beef?

Never been w/ a guy that had a small cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a drunken booze cruise one time a lad kind of flashed/stripped to show this tiny tiny thing. I felt sorry for him but he actually seemed ok with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Where's the beef?

i thought every girl has had one small dick lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My first boyfriend. We actually dated for 6 years haha, now I appreciate more that he was on the small side, id say 5 inches long but really skinny peen.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Where's the beef?

what do you consider a small cock size to be?
0 likes
Quote by bimale4strapongirl

what do you consider a small cock size to be?

Under five inches is a small cock.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Not sure what I'd say 'small' is. I've typically been with guys who were in the 4.5"-5.5" range, or the 7.5"+ range, so, I'd say 4" is pretty small, but it has to be smaller than that before it becomes hard for me to work with.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The smallest I have had was 4 inches but about 1.5 thick. He knew how to use it and all his other parts. He could stay very hard for long periods and had a fairly quick recovery period. He was able to satisfy me very well.

I would think too small would be one not cabable of getting it into a cunt and keep it there while fucking.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
many years ago, in my horny 20s, sucked a yummmy cut cock. Not long, maybe 5", took all in my mouth. He came down my throat .... why we need a bigger cock than that eh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a 5 inch one he was not thick did not feel him going in or cumming in my ass i like long thick ones that i can feel going in and doing my hole and feel his cum filling my ass up
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My boyfriend has less than 5 inches, he gets more bothered about it than I do, its enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Smallest cock I have ever had is a 4 inch cock
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've had some pretty small cocks, but it's the person as a whole I'm attracted to, not just his cock. The smallest I've had was under 4" I think, but I didn't measure it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys care far more about this than women do. Four inches is plenty to make her G Spot sing if you've got the technique down.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
my ex has a small dick, 4 1/2" and very thin when hard. he is great at licking pussy
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
This video just seem to fit here...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably three inches. But it worked and I was happy. It's not the size but the guy behind it that counts.
Guys with smaller cocks can make up for the lack of it with the way they use it.
Lurker
0 likes
I was with a smaller guy once...He wasn't German...They all I know of have very big cocks,
but this guy was nice to be with. He kept hitting my gspot so he made me squirt just fine.
I mostly like guys with bigger cocks, but if he knows how to hit my gspot and rub me out on my clit?
I give him a good fuck rating to other girls too...smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men seem to get so anxious about size, and it is true some are tiny. But the issue to me is not size (which can sometimes be uncomfortable), but ability to use what you have got
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No penis is ever too small. 1.5" was the smallest I sucked. He came more than the big guys. If it works It's not too small. To all you big big think I am nobs. Small is beautiful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Might have been 4", & slender. Easy to suck on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I guess I've been lucky in that i've never had a really small one. All average or above!