Login

Cumming male with no hands

last reply
64 replies
15.2k views
0 watchers
19 likes
2 likes

I had heard it was possible to have an orgasm without any stimulation other than your mind, so I tried it. I took off all my clothes and lay on the bed. I closed my eyes and started to imagine that I was being made love to as a woman. I imagined every detail, every touch and scent. The more I imagined, the more turned on I got and eventually started thrusting as if someone was thrusting into me. I remember gripping the sheets, panting and feeling my orgasm approach. I could almost feel him inside me, thrusting deep as he released and felt my own release and the warmth of my own cum flowing from my cock. It was an interesting experience and it was hard to not touch myself at the end but I wanted to feel it all.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I seem to cum by pure arousement about 60% of the time, early on while being fucked by a guy.

Fuck my fat ass with cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, usually in doggie position when he was balls deep.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by SexyCDMonica469
I haven't done this in a while but I used to lie on my side in bed, put my dick between my legs, and when it got hard squeeze my thighs until I'd cum. I also used to lie on my back in bed and kind of squeeze my thigh muscles so I could lift my dick up off my belly a little bit over and over again. Brushing against the coners would make me cum.

When I was still preop I would tuck it back and sometimes when I'd be feeling really sexy I'd squeeze my thighs together like you are talking about and I'd cum, usually i'd be wearing pantyhose.

another thing I'd do is put a pillow between my legs and squeeze.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

I don't think I have ever had a true orgasm no hands or without rubbing my cock in/against something.

I have had prostate ejaculations from toys in my ass. But while those are pleasurable, they are not full orgasms. There isn't the same sense of overwhelming climax and release.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library