BJ while driving

last reply
32 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was watching an episode of 2 & a half men the other day & Allen was getting A BJ while driving his car. i have heard of this on TV & movies but have never had it happen to me in real life. the few people I have felt comfortable discussing this with say they haven't either. The closest experience I ever had was when I was on A double date with A friend. My date & I were riding in the back of my friends conversion van. We started kissing, he hit A bump in the road & our teeth hit each others. Not wanting to give up we tried again, this time she accidentally bit my tongue. Not bad enough to bleed or anything but it was enough to make me decide this wasn't A good idea. Now I suppose if we were in A limo the experience would have differed, But I have never had the opportunity to find out.
So my question is, Have you ever had the BJ while driving experience? Did it go well or not? Were there any accidents or injury's?
Lurker
0 likes
Like all dangerous, very bad but fun ideas - you have to handle things with care. No bumpy streets, no high traffic areas. A detour - a senic drive.

But yes - I've done it often . . . love giving head while on the road. Stop off for a good fuck to polish it all off - the perfect afternoon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
they have all went well and ended well with no accidents! its def worth putting on the bucket list
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love going down on my man, and sometimes I can't wait until we're home. I've done it a lot, and he's really enjoyed it. No accidents either. biggrin

Please check out my stories. <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had 1 GF that loved to give a BJ in the car but sadly not as eager in the bedroom. I had another who loved to give one anywhere, anytime and she was great at it. No accidents, no issues, but you have to be careful not to get caught. Driving through a toll booth (and paying the toll) while it is happening is probably not the best idea! Fingering my GF to an orgasm while I drove took a bit more work but was also enjoyable.
Lurker
0 likes
Depending on the situation yes I love to give a BJ to a man while he is in drivers seat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife is not so adventurous. In a previous relationship, she enjoyed an occasional adventurous act. sex on a hiking trail picnic table, department store dressing room, and yes, she loved to give blowjobs in the car. Who was I to complain. Actually, I enjoyed the occasional adverturous sex myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time, years ago. I got a bj while I was driving. When she went to sit up she grabbed the steering wheel to help pull herself up. We ended up in the ditch. Fortunately it was in the county and the ditch was shallow. No harm done.

Since then I have done it a few times, both as giver and receiver.
Lurker
0 likes
Brings back many fun memories from a few decades ago... college GF gave me many BJ's while I was driving. Had a big tank of a station wagon with an open bench seat which made it quite easy and comfortable for her. Thankfully no accidents to report - just some excellent highlight reel material smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are great my ex loved giving me road head
Lurker
0 likes
When I was younger I gave a BJ while driving and received one also. Have not had an opportunity recently. Plus most cars are built with a console now versus a bench type of seat in the past which was much easier. Guess I am showing my age.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL I just posted about this very thing on another thread! (The one about women flashing) Before me, she'd never given a guy head before, but she found out that she REALLY enjoyed it! So, on a long drive I was only too happy too have her strip naked (so I could enjoy the look and feel of HER as she sucked me off). I asked her as we approached a big rig and she just smiled. SOOO, I pulled alongside and she let him see EVERYTHING rom the waist down (the window blocked his view of the upper part of her body and her face.) I didn't get off from the BJ but we stopped in a secluded area and screwed like bunnies!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the feedback so far. I would have expected at least one incident, but I guess not. At least not so far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by michellerossi
When I was younger I gave a BJ while driving and received one also. Have not had an opportunity recently. Plus most cars are built with a console now versus a bench type of seat in the past which was much easier. Guess I am showing my age.

Not to worry A lot of cars still have bench seats. In fact my Mercury has A bench seat. (hint wink)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Yes, be on a straight road. Having an orgasm while making turns or in stop and go traffic is tough. Going straight and just gripping the wheel while you cum is so much safer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'M still hoping for A post with A bit of mayhem. Seems like there ought to be someone out there thats had A close call.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Like all dangerous, very bad but fun ideas - you have to handle things with care. No bumpy streets, no high traffic areas. A detour - a senic drive.

But yes - I've done it often . . . love giving head while on the road. Stop off for a good fuck to polish it all off - the perfect afternoon.

Yep.. what she said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've given head to three different lovers while driving. Two of them had to pull over. They couldn't keep control of the car. One managed to keep driving until he came in my mouth. I cleaned him off. Tucked him away and zipped him up.
0 likes
It's a five hour drive from Vancouver, B.C. to Spokane, WA, USA. Lot of open road, what else is a bored girl to do? Never resulted in an accident, primarily due to the lack of other vehicles on the road, not because of any great measure of control on his part.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no greater time for such an act, pure bliss.
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has happened three times now. The first time we stopped outside her house and continued, the postman (around 11am) noticed her head bobbing up and down as he walked past and gave me the thumbs up.

The second time (different girl) we stopped as it was on a long drive, got out of the car in a hidden lay by and let her finish the job off ;)

The latest time is with my now fiance, through the centre of a large town at midnight while coming back from a wedding.

No injuries, perfect every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No never, I guess I'm to safety conscious. I was once in a traffic jam in Chicago and I watched a guy in the car in front of me get a blow job. The driver did a fine job of maintaining control of his car. Of course he was only going about three or four miles an hour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No never, I guess I'm to safety conscious. I was once in a traffic jam in Chicago and I watched a guy in the car in front of me get a blow job. The driver did a fine job of maintaining control of his car. Of course he was only going about three or four miles an hour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've given a few bj's to guys while they were driving, and while no one got killed, they usually have to take their foot off the accelerator to keep from tramping it down to the floor while they're cumming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah with a girlfriend one night driving to next town to go to a movie.

It was the 60's in a big Mercury land yacht. Bench seats, she was sitting next to me (no seat belts in those days) and I had unbuttoned her blouse a little to play with her tits. She was squirming and had her hand in my crotch rubbing my dick. She had on shorts so I suggested she unzip them and pull them down so I could finger her. She said ok, but wanted to lie down in seat not sitting up with her blouse opened and legs spread wide.

So she put her head in my lap, pulled her shorts and panties down enough that I could put my hand on her cunt, and I started rubbing it. And very shortly after that, I stuck a finger in her pussy...then two (she had a tight, young pussy). She was moaning and rubbing on her tits and squirming.

I mentioned I could use some fun too. She said how? I told her she could be sucking my dick. She grinned at me and unbuckled my pants, I took my right hand and unzipped my fly, then I pulled out my dick. She chowed down on it as I drove with one hand and kept fingering her pussy with the other. Neither of us came but it was a kinky deal for us both.

As we got closer to Birmingham (AL) traffic got heavier. I also knew there were lots of bright street lights just ahead that would be "illuminating" our situation, so pulled over in a parking lot of a closed store just before we were at those big city lights and 4 lanes and we got "decent".

Only time but what a memory.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend in college loved to give blowjobs and always swallowed. She was a redhead and very adventurous. She would give me blowjobs while driving on the interstate. She loved it when the truckers would see her. No issues, just awesome blow jobs. I would come, she would swallow. She would sometimes leave my dick out and then go back at it in a few minutes.
Lurker
0 likes
I love giving a man a blowjob while he is driving and if possible pulling off the side of the road to ride him on top
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I received road head once before but I didn't cum. There was a big storm coming up behind us on the highway (black clouds, heavy rain, and lightning) and she was making things feel so good that I was having difficulty focusing on driving while in conditions that demanded my full attention. After about fifteen minutes her jaw was becoming sore and I was getting worried that we'd go off the road with how often my eyes were rolling back so we both agreed it would be better to stop and just have sex once we got home. In retrospect I probably could have pulled over and had her finish me off but I was too determined to get ahead of this thing before it became much worse.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In college I gave bj's to several guys while they were driving. Some were better than others at controlling the car. Only went in the ditch once but we some of them pulled over to keep from wrecking.