Login

last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are there any avatars that you find a real turn on or even a real turn off? They don't have to be real pics because we don't know what's real and what's not real here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I see picture of legs or bare feet or even foot in a sexy shoe instantly gets my attention
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
To be honest Derek, I find your avatar a bit... boring. You should find something sexier. I had a hard time reaching climax last time we cybered.

I much prefer this ; it fits so well for a gay male. A gift from me, wear it proudly if you like it.

Now we need to find you a background wallpaper...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my avatar seems to scare the ladies away going by the forum responses. Do you think it could be the size of the boat maybe?
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to say seeing a profile with that little red and white default icon usually turns me off of adding or accepting them as a friend... I do like when they either have a photo of themselves (although that takes away some of the mystery, intregue and adnomity) or something that kind of relates to that person or their personality, etc. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I think an avatar that fits the person is good, whether it is an object or stock image that is not them. I like avatars that are really THEM better though (but I understand why many don't choose to use images of themselves). I don't mind purely sexual avatars though, but do get annoyed when people act like it IS them when we all know it is NOT... or others that act like it IS them when again, we all know it is not.

Do I get "turned on or off" by avatars? Not really.
Lurker
0 likes
T: If the Avatar seems to fit the person, then it can be a turn on. Some of the one's I've seen are really hot, others just so-so and some just boring as anything
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like avatars that are not to explicit. A nice body or an avatar that is funny are always great.
The default avatar is kind of a turn off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
I think my avatar seems to scare the ladies away going by the forum responses. Do you think it could be the size of the boat maybe?

No it's probaly your 12 Inch x 6 inch dick.X7RVat0zreSFeg7m
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just put on an avatar that suits my personality perfectly