Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any ladies ever have the pleasure of a date to the drive-in?

last reply
25 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How did it go? Any exciting details to share?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was a big thing when I was a teenager in the seventies. In Sydney, Australia there is only one drive in left so not so common now. But I had sex at the drive in many times, I don't think I ever saw the movie..lol
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for replying, it sounds like you definitely had fun at the drive in smile did you always have sex when you went / was that the reason you went, just to get naked and have sex? :)
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
nope. by the time i got of dating age, they had all but disappeared. tragic really, always wanted to go to one because of what i'd seen on tv and movies.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
There is one drive-in left in our area and haven't been to it! I do remember the days gone by though. More than once I ended up naked!
0 likes
Drive-ins pretty much died out in my part of Canada by the time I finished high school so I have never been to one. There is one still going in this area but haven't been and I doubt my partner would be up for more than watching the movie. *sigh*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know there are still one or two around SoCal. Not sure just where. But when my Mom was young 40's and 50's she swears that nearly all the out of wedlock children were conceived in the back seat to of a Ford or Chevy at the Drive In.

Remember then an out of wedlock child was a big deal .

I wonder if my oldest sibling was born early maybe fifth or sixth month after our parents were married.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I LOVE the drive-in. We have one in our town with three screens, and we go at least once every summer, usually more often.

So, my daughters are my dates for the evening. I've been taking them there every summer for over a decade now. It's a family tradition.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what's a drive in?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
The last time my husband and I went to a drive-in, I met a woman in the ladies room that wanted me and she and her husband invited my husband and i to join them in their car where she and I had sex then we swapped partners. Don't remember what the movie was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by suzieswinger
The last time my husband and I went to a drive-in, I met a woman in the ladies room that wanted me and she and her husband invited my husband and i to join them in their car where she and I had sex then we swapped partners. Don't remember what the movie was.

We were in the next car now I know why the windows were so steamed.
0 likes
I would love to and I always wanted to go to a drive in
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, we still have a drive in. It can be a lot of fun. Mostly they show kiddy movies though, and all the little crumb munchers running around is a real turnoff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have a local one in a small town not far from here. We've gone during the summer. I like to give blowjobs there for fun.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Before my time, but there's still one in Springfield, where my sister went to college. I doubt if she ever went to it though.

Hi Kiera!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Before my time, but there's still one in Springfield, where my sister went to college. I doubt if she ever went to it though.

Hi Kiera!

Oh did you miss out on life!! .... BIG cars with bench seats front and back were great for stretching out and ... er ... er... watching the movie

I did my "serious dating" at the drive in ... 4 in my area at that time in the early 60's
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Oh did you miss out on life!! .... BIG cars with bench seats front and back were great for stretching out and ... er ... er... watching the movie

I did my "serious dating" at the drive in ... 4 in my area at that time in the early 60's

You sound like my parents, Rick! lol Only they were also harping about all the great rock/pop music my generation missed, that they had in the 60's and 70's. But we had big SUV's. Fold down the back row of seats and you have even more room to make out in than on a bench seat. I spent a lot of date nights on my back in the rear end of our SUV when I was in high school!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by sprite
what's a drive in?

awww sprite you beat me to the punch (line)!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only read about them - never seen a working one - I have seen couple of derelict sites.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I have only read about them - never seen a working one - I have seen couple of derelict sites.

Then you really missed something beautiful friend. They were a lot of fun, and it was the safest place to "make out" in town because there were other cars all over in parallel lines. That kept creeps from doing things they might do if you parked in an alley. It also meant that unless your parents were willing to pay the price of admission (I never heard of it), they could not go looking for you and find you making out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I LOVE the drive-in. We have one in our town with three screens, and we go at least once every summer, usually more often.

So, my daughters are my dates for the evening. I've been taking them there every summer for over a decade now. It's a family tradition.

That is one of the coolest things I have ever read about a Dad doing for his daughters. Thank you for sharing man, it was very touching to read.
I can't imagine how much they love you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mr Jaune and I have been to the drive-in a lot of times. It was rather fun to be in your own space and watch from the comfort of the car.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can we borrow someone's car that doesn't have bucket seats?
Just a Girl in the World
0 likes
going tonight. double feature, black panther and hurricane heist. excited.
Lurker
0 likes
Bla Bla, big cars, big back sets, suv's, the drive in's are almost gone now, but I am thinking about buying two old ones in my southern town, opening them back up, I did not have a big car and certainly did not know what an suv was but what I did have was a BIG BLACK HERSE. MY two girl friends and I kept the back of that thing fogged up and was really cosy in winter time. Still Have the damn thing.........................