Login

Accents?

last reply
98 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Spanish/Latino, Brazilian/Portuguese, these are more of a turn on, French, I like the romance languages... and even Swedish. They are very sexy. I used to like to hear Scottish, Irish, but they are not really my favs anymore, some British, too but is not a 'turn on.' Of course I like Japanese and Mandarin Chinese and other Beijing dialects but I do not know about the appeal. HOWEVER, I really only care about my boyfriend's accent and his mild, whispery voice.
of course, I have an accent too, though I do not like to admit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In English everyone has an accent and that is fine, but some are just sexier than others. Like a man speaking with an Scottish or Spanish accent. Makes my spine prickle. Or a woman with the soft undertone of French - just so sensual.
And the opposite is true too. I myself still have a German accent and that one is rather low on the spectrum of sexiness. *sigh*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Germanic accents, whether it be German, Scandinavian, Dutch. The only accents really that turn me off are Spanish/Hispanic ones, I never understood the appeal personally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find all Scandinavian, German, French and the well executed British accent very sexy.
However, I find the rest of European accents especially Italian, Greek, Irish, Scottish and the lazy British extremely annoying and off-putting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being Australian, I think anything other than that is sexy. But I have a fondness for British and Canadian accents.

I noticed a few people saying Australian. Funny story I was talking to an American and he thought my accent sounded redneck.. Haha
Lurker
0 likes
I'm American and speaking for myself alone I love most accents. Such a turn on. I turn into such a flirt.
Lurker
0 likes
A sexy accent makes me weak at the knees.
Lurker
0 likes
I love accents. Especially, a guy with a slow southern drawl.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChateauGrand
I love Germanic accents, whether it be German, Scandinavian, Dutch. The only accents really that turn me off are Spanish/Hispanic ones, I never understood the appeal personally.

You like gutteral accents? Dutch sounds like you're clearing your throat before you spit! German is harsh and all Scandinavian accents sound comical to me, lol.