last reply
131 replies
23.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

I happen to know SJ is a Cyber GOD and has a huge penis...to confim please view his profile.

There was me being subtle and you say that!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and still do like cyber but prefer to write it out as roleplay.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I do enjoy very detailed cyber but I do find that it's only really meaningful if there is some kind of a connection.

I really hate just having cyber and getting men off with my words. I never like it to be a chore. I don't like feeling like a cyber slut.

I only enjoy it, if I'm in a relationship with the actual person. Then it's more satisfying.

There is a gentleman that I love to have it with. It's special and meaningful.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I do enjoy very detailed cyber but I do find that it's only really meaningful if there is some kind of a connection.

I really hate just having cyber and getting men off with my words. I never like it to be a chore. I don't like feeling like a cyber slut.

I only enjoy it, if I'm in a relationship with the actual person. Then it's more satisfying.

There is a gentleman that I love to have it with. It's special and meaningful.

very lucky gentleman.
0 likes
I'll cyber once in a while, with the right person at the right time. Certainly, I've learned a lot about fetishes through cybering--specifically, that there is a fetish for literally everything. So in that sense, cybering has helped my writing--I can now write about things I didn't even know existed before joining Lush.

That said, receiving random chat requests from random men (and the occasional woman), is not something I like at all, especially since I generally feel obliged to chat at least briefly with that person. Toss in textspeak, or requests to roleplay--especially requests to roleplay my own job--and it's an absolute turnoff.

Worse, I've had men become actively angry at me for not being willing to cyber because of whatever reason, and I've had to block them. I understand that a lot of guys read my stories and have difficulty understand that they are entirely works of fiction, but being called a b*tch or worse for turning down a request to cyber is pretty awful.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Site administrator
0 likes
Sometimes its fun but as for those detailed and long drawn out ones .. they are not for me .. and time is money .. the wham bam ones all done in less than 2 minutes suit me best.

And yes I am a hopeless romantic.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I never cyber on Lush. I used to, on the lesbian site I mod on, but even that got boring b/c I did all the creative writing while the person I was cybering with just rubbed her pussy (hopefully it was a pussy!) In 9 years on various social networks, I've only cybered with one guy, and that was because his girlfriend was a good friend and asked me to.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've only cybered with one guy, and that was because his girlfriend was a good friend and asked me to.

new low for us fellows to ponder - Teh cyber pity fuck.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

new low for us fellows to ponder - Teh cyber pity fuck.

And that's coming from someone who has experienced a lot of lows.

Rough.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to roleplay, a lot of it, but not cyber unless i am highly excited..
I like to tease and such wont mind being done so, playfully.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i enjoy a good round of wordplay every now and then. like many things in life, it all depends on the chemistry between the two, or more, involved. i find that it's MUCH better when you know the person -but occasional flings can be fun too! also, it should NEVER feel like a chore!

Say. Her. Name.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I used to enjoy this, but as of late I find it too time consuming. I've got better things to do.

Xo
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Im Jon, gay, new to the site. Love the stories and to chat with similar minded.

Jon x
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

And that's coming from someone who has experienced a lot of lows.

Rough.

Oh well, don't be upset, cyber space can be pretty rough, no news there.

I love the lips in your avatar., oh, and Felix with his magic bag of tricks.

'Whenever he gets into a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks.'

Bag of tricks - mmmm.

CU

Jon
Weaver of Words
0 likes
what I have found is that the people who seem to like to do it the most in the open, are usually the poorest at it. and while the bedroom encourages it, and some of the user rooms as well, I and a lot of others really wish most people would just keep it pvt in the other rooms