0 likes

Having a strong man spank me till I am bright red then ducking me hard

0 likes

Dirty talk is a big one.

Exhibitionism.

Pain through sensation or impact.

There are others, but these rank high.

0 likes

My favorite kink? I'm afraid it's not allowed to be mentioned on here or any other site for that matter

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

The back garden hose -- love straightening that bitch out for a real hard flow.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Probably breast sucking/lactation.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am a pansexual guy/fluid person who loves the feeling of cum on my body. Like it on my chest, belly or pumped over my cock or ass. With the right person, I love having cum inside me...so hot..

I have a wonderful loving relationship with a Trans lady who has had SRS but she loves the same, cum on her and in her hot ass!! We are both Poly Am so like to play with selected others. 😃

0 likes

Medical fetish expecially rectal exams.

Bisexual mmf anal

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My new favorite kink is needle nipple play.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Since I started having bi oral desires, I like the idea of sniffing a best friends sweaty underwear or jockstrap. Sniffing the pouch where his dick and balls were while jerking off and thinking of sucking him while inhaling his masculine sweaty scent after a hard days work or a gym workout. I get hard thinking about sitting across the table from them knowing that their crotch scent turned me on and that I jerked off to the scent of their most intimate parts and they don't know about it! Oh short shorts too on either sex. Of course this is a fantasy, but still a kink, right?

I also really like seeing the outline of nice perky breasts with hard nipples through a white top and on a bi side, love seeing guys outlines in their sweats or pants, very erotic when you can see if the guy is cut and how big his balls are. I guess you'd say it was voyeurism but loving those exhibitionists out there too, whether they know they are doing it or not! Gotta love summer for people watching!