Login

Who would you prefer to dominate you?

last reply
30 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Elliot, of course.

I have been owned by both Men and Women irl. In genrral, my sort of very sexual submission usually meshes best with Men. My ideal probly is when a Man uses me and another girl. Win/win!!!
Martha stewart. She be lookin nice and THICK.
I prefer to be dominated by men and dominate women.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
I prefer to be dominated by a strong confident woman.
An Aunty style woman. What a fantasy.
Be dominated by a good Dom(man)...
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO submissive ..... (note to the uninitiated: sarcasm)

Women, my wife has ruled me for years! Tis my doing, after a couple years of married life got boring I begged to be PussyWhipped and I begged her to have sex with other men - 20 years later I've sure got what I asked for. I can't change it and don't wanta cause I LOVE IT! Thanks Babe .......
IF I was to be dominated it would only be my live in girl friend and lover.
by someone with superior intelligence.. sigh the pools is so limited
My Daddy...and whomever he shares me with biggrin
My wife has dominated me for the last 35 years, and wouldn't have it any other way! I've love every minute of it.

This guy... I'd enjoy switching it up too. Damn...
When comes to 1vs1 i like to dominated by a wild and no mercy woman.She can do anything to me as far as it doesnt include blood or perv things with animals.When comes to threesomes or gangbangs i like to be dominated by men.I want them not so wild,big and last long.
An older woman with a strap-on. If she is bigger than me great also but not necessary.

This happy sexy man right here!! ???

woman that has confidence