Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Things to say to your Master. (Begging 101)

last reply
14 replies
22.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am still kinda new to talking dirty, and I find myself repeating the things he has told me to respond with in the past.
I'd like to be a little more creative and surprise him! - He likes things that degrade me some, and show my position as his slave.
Also how I want his cock more than anything else.

He's said to use words like Slut, Bimbo, Whore, Bitch, Slave, Puppet, Fuck Toy- etc.

But I know there has to be more. An exmaple of things I know to say are-

Master, please fuck your wet little whore, fill me up with your thick cock master.. please I need your cock inside my tight pussy so badly.

But it's like.. I say one good line and after that.. I got nothin!
There is bound to be a way to make that sound nicer :3 I am just inexperienced! Please help!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Please help? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Give me your wallet, stud.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Pump me full of man-jooce, Daddy.

Feed me your massive root.

Own me!

Claim me!

(oodles of whimpering and yelping and meaningless baby/pillow talk for hawt sex, intermingled in between your spoken pleadings for pussy pounding and cum-dumping into your tight wet hungry cunt)

Go play and report back here with your findings...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
bumping for more help.Ua2wb8fogPVx47mf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Give me your wallet, stud.

OMG. Ali, where did you learn to be such a potty mouth?

As for the thread? Sorry, can't help much other than to say you should go with the moment. Repetitive short phrases should work. "Fuck me master", "I need your cock", "Please, fuck your slut". Get the drift?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah that's sorta what I've been trying to do, I just kinda wanted to go the extra mile sad

things have been getting better since I was finally able to talk some :3 he never pushes me. He's kind.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Beg for your Masters seed in your cunt, that's what I enjoy from my whore. New here and read your post, it motivated me to sign up. This is a great site. I am looking forward to learning more. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Lurker
0 likes
Describe your body parts as being "His" body parts. "Oh, yes, Master, it feels good when you pinch your nipples." Or..."Yes, use your pussy, Master. Pound your pussy as hard as you want." Give Him the sense of being even more posessive of you.

-MV

The Sound Of her MASTER'S VOICE
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Tell your Master to force his big cock down your throat, fill your stomach with his hot tastey cum. Tell your Master to fuck his big dick all the way into your tight ass, beg him to soot his huge load all the way up your ass. Beg him, if he so desires to share all 3 of your fuck holes with all his friends.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Here's some of the stuff my Slave says to me:

"Punish me."

"Fuck me hard."

"Tear me apart."

"I need your cock."

"Do what you want."

"I'm a dirty whore."

"Please, Master, Give it to me."
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by JossGray
Here's some of the stuff my Slave says to me:

"Punish me."

"Fuck me hard."

"Tear me apart."

"I need your cock."

"Do what you want."

"I'm a dirty whore."

"Please, Master, Give it to me."

I don't have a master but I like saying a couple of the above mentioned.

Sometimes I'll even say "Can I rock your cock?" Or "I can't wait to be your dirty little slut"
Lurker
0 likes
Callisto, would love you being my dirty little slut
Lurker
0 likes
Callisto, would love you being my dirty little slut
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Begging is not begging if you are told how or what to beg for. Begging comes from the heart and mind, it is needed by you from your needs in which your Master instills in you. If you are told to beg for his attention, his cock, or seed you are doing nothing but following orders and boosting his ego. When you do it out of need and your mind, you wont have any problems in finding things to say or beg for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daddy, your little bad girl wants a new Mercedes AMG 65 . . .
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)