Sub or just kinky??

last reply
9 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So.. The thing is, I don't know if I classify as a Sub or I'm just into kinky stuff. I do switch sometimes, but I usually like being tied up and told what to do (in the bedroom at least lol.) and into a bit of spanking. Does this mean I'm a sub?.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I would say its kinky stuff, when I was a submissive I craved my Mistress' attention and the feel of her touch on my body far more then any sex stuff.
The fact she might tie me up or do something else was very much a glorious additional delight but her Dominance over me gave me most of what I needed to be completely utterly content.

If you only get fired up when it's in the bedroom its just kinky stuff.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Interesting question.
There are women who are natural submissives which mean that they are submissive as a lifestyle.
More and more though there are another brand I've found which is women who have a lot of responsibility or have a demanding career who have to make a lot of decisions in their day to day life. They find a great release in handing over all control in the bedroom.
For me the distinction is power exchange vs fetishes. If a particular thing (e.g. being tied up, spanked) turns you on I'd say it was a fetish. If power exchange - being told what to do and getting arousal from going into a headspace where you don't get to decide what happens - gets your juices flowing, you're probably into D/s.
This is especially true if you like to switch. But that's another conversation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AnitaIma
So.. The thing is, I don't know if I classify as a Sub or I'm just into kinky stuff. I do switch sometimes, but I usually like being tied up and told what to do (in the bedroom at least lol.) and into a bit of spanking. Does this mean I'm a sub?.

for me, so Sub, this is already an oddity. So I'm not worried about that. What difference does it make what they call you if you Sub?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Names won't matter. Do as you both wish, but be careful not to get hurt. Especially emotionally.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Dom/sub is about power exchange. You can be D/s with no sex at all and, in some cases, with no contact. Spanking and bondage can be in the kink realm, which I think of as "unconventional" acts, but don't necessarily involve sex. If you're involved in kink play without power exchange, the terms tend to be top and bottom rather than D/s. You sound like a kinky switch with a tendency to bottom but not it's more important how you see yourself and how you want to present to potential future partners.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm definitely not a sub.I like to dominate both men and women.I'm very kinky
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Both sub and kinky !!!

0 likes

I suppose Im both. I don't go in for being tied, I do though like being spanked. My husband and I indulge and have several friends who we meet from time to time for quite enjoyable sessions. Nothing brutal but, enough to let me know Ive been spanked. As long as these activities are carried out in private and between consenting adults I can't see that it matters if it is kinky.