Login

Special things that you do in your M/S relatioship

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I am just gathering ideas for my Mistress. If you all could please help me and tell me some of the things that you do in your Master/Mistress/slave/sub relationships. Can be for long distance or real world anything.
Lurker
thanks for that. i was also hoping that some could give ideas of things to outside of playing. outside of just chatting or obeying. for example some Masters/Mistresses leave task for their subs and slaves to do and they takes pictures of the task once completed. stuff like that.
Active Ink Slinger
Well do you have any assignments or anything like that? If do your Mistress may be able to help with your motivation - such things as being rewarded for doing it.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
i do have assignments but i havent gotten any rewards for them yet.
Lurker
ill do that. but do you have any new ideas of things we could do?
Lurker
if you have recied no rewards the tasks were either not performed right or not quick enough or she has something more before you are rewarded maybe she is trying to teach you something also depends on mistress or master or dom
hopethat helps
Lurker
i will try harder. thank you. but people please. some new ideas about what we can do
Active Ink Slinger
How about writing a diary for her? Or doing a certain amount of chores per day to try and please her? Or maybe just ask her questions to see what she actually wants?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
To be perfectly honest I have kept silent because if new ideas are wanted for your relationship, I am looking to hear from your Mistress. I believe that if she wants new things then she will come forward, otherwise I would concentrate on being the best sub you can be with what you have and if your Mistress would like ideas then I would be more than willing to talk with her about them.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Lurker
makes sense. thank you