Orgasm denial

last reply
7 replies
2.8k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it is similar to chastity. Orgasm denial. Looking for thoughts. Any angle of the topic but specifically denial as it pertains to a woman being denied. I have many thoughts and much curiosity. Thank you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
From what I have read and what little I have tried in this area it is not like chastity. If I am correct with chastity you can't have sex period or even touch where orgasm denial is being brought to the brink of orgasm and then all things stopped. If I am wrong I hope someone can explain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Edging is a more precise term for what you described. Orgasm denial is just as the name implies, no orgasm. Very similar. Disallowing the orgasm is control and trust. It is supposed to also allow the person being denied (sub) to better focus on the needs of the dom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me the concept is intriguing. Ijs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’m not currently in chastity as it’s difficult to do with kids around, although I have been for relatively long periods in the past, but we do practice orgasm denial as something we stumbled upon accidentally about 20 years ago. I have always tried not to cum before she has at least once, and preferably multiple times, and these days always ask for permission which she has been known to withdraw just before I hit the point of no return to give her reason to spank me if I fail to obey her. It may seem strange but I don’t have a problem with it having learnt over the years that I find the orgasm I get after a period of denial so much more satisfying then when I have four or five a day.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I'm denied for a day or two for fun. Edging is required. Miss has the keys to my Lush toy. Three or more days are for punishment. I was denied for seven days once and almost died. Denial is her preference for punishment when I mess up. I truly enjoy it for short periods. Makes it better when I'm allowed release.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My last slave had a love/hate relationship with OD. She hated not being allowed to cum, while I could. I would tease her about that and remind her often that she was not allowed. The edging made her more submissive, and wanted me to do more to her than just the usual master/slave duties. The longest she went was six weeks. She had a very emotional orgasm that lasted two or three minutes, But since it was not allowed, I had to punish her. She accepted her punishment very well, considering her orgasm!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

6 weeks? SIX weeks? REALLY? What, pray tell, was the poor girl's transgressions? I got seven DAYS for stealing my owner's car, and deserved every minute. I understand that every girl has different needs, i'm very needy myself, but this seems extreme, even for a slave, which I'm not. Was this simply at your whim? Sir.