Is it ok?

last reply
8 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I'm wanting to be a pet either in real life on on here so I can have someone look after me. As in be kind and loving to me, treat me well. I want to feel safe with them. In return i'd do anything they want, as long as they don't abandon me. However this is because I have recently lost all my friends. I have no one in my life and I want to feel cared for and wanted. I've never had a guy or girl lust after me, in fact most ppl tell me that no one would ever sleep with me. I'm not wanting to be a pet because it gets me off I'm wanting a master/mistress because i want to be wanted.

Is this ok and safe for me?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
very good question, and one that's going to be hard to answer here, not knowing you or anything other then what you've presented, Little Wolf. first off, there's nothing wrong with being wanted. we all have that need. in some of us it shows up differently - i have a kitty girl persona that is very similar - i understand the need to be wanted and to be cared for. what is most important is that you find some who wants you because of who you are, not to use you, but because they like you and are willing to look out for you and your needs, not just theirs. don't just go latching onto someone because you're desperate for attention - you have to believe that you are worth being cared for, wanted, lusted after, loved. that's hard sometimes, especially if you've just gone though something like losing your friends, but it's important.

so yes, with the right Master/Mistress, it's ok and safe. don't settle. find someone who's needs are similar, who you trust, who is willing to look out for you, nuture you as you deserve - take it slow, find someone, get to know them, and don't be afraid to realize they're not right for you and keep looking if you need to. it's not always fast and an easy - some times it takes a while to find a good match. online, btw, is a good place for this - there's an element of Role play to it, and you have a little distance if things don't work out - you can walk away fairly easily, that is. that would be my suggestion of testing the waters. and best of luck - feel free to ask questions, btw, i do have some experience here - no, i'm not a Mistress, but i, as well as some others here, are good with advice.

also, be careful with the 'i'll do anything they want' line - do what you feel comfortable with - a good Master/Mistress will respect that.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all ShyLittleWolf, let me just echo that everything Sprite said is right on the money.

First of all if you feel something, whether by need, want or desire. That is completely okay. There is no reason in the world for someone to shy away from what it is they feel they need to be happy or reach a place of contentment

Secondly, I would say that you should never be afraid to ask questions. There are people on here that are incredibly knowledgeable and caring and will give you the right answers based on nothing more than what they have seen, lived and experienced with no premeditation or ulterior motives.

Sprite is on of them, Skye Blue is one of the of them and so is Ravyn. This is not an exhaustive list, just three that I highly respect and with reading their comments, writings and in the case of Skye her being mine; I have come to truly respect and know that they see this as a place to help, reach out and guide.

I welcome you to the site, I hope that you find what you are looking for and the answers to the questions that you have. I will always answer any question you may have as well.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks guys. There's a lot I don't know, so I true to use this site to figure things out. But its hard. It seems like no one see me or they tease me. I don't really know how to get the info i need.

I don't know how to find the knowledgeable ppl on here. Any help is most appreciated.

I should also add that i am very confused on my sexuality too. I'm not sure if i'm gay, bi, straight, trans(lez) or whatever. I don't know who i am.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ShyLittleWolf
Thanks guys. There's a lot I don't know, so I true to use this site to figure things out. But its hard. It seems like no one see me or they tease me. I don't really know how to get the info i need.

I don't know how to find the knowledgeable ppl on here. Any help is most appreciated.

I should also add that i am very confused on my sexuality too. I'm not sure if i'm gay, bi, straight, trans(lez) or whatever. I don't know who i am.

Lush IS actually a good place to figure out all that stuff - yes, there is silliness and BS, but in and around it all, there's a lot of open mindedness and experience to pull from - just ask questions, make friends, listen, read, and most of all, feel free to post questions like this - oh, and yeah, remember, it does help to be a little thick skinned and realize that people aren't making fun of you - they're just being silly. smile btw, sexuality is something that you can experiment with until you do figure it out - this is a good, safe place to do it, as well. :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyLittleWolf

As Sprite has said, sometimes we take a left turn and seem mean, but I try to keep it pretty much in good fun.

Yes, there are lots of us here who have different viewpoints and experience. Ask around respectfully and someone will answer.

As my profile says, there's not much I haven't tried at one time or another...sometimes more if I liked it

Poke around, ask questions and try to have fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok. So I should just keep posting things on forums then? Won't that bother ppl?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need to decide what is good and safe for yourself. Not meaning to be crude but grow some balls dude. You have to take charge of your own life and not worry what others think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Felopzed
You need to decide what is good and safe for yourself. Not meaning to be crude but grow some balls dude. You have to take charge of your own life and not worry what others think.

Thats actually incredible difficult for me to do. for some reason i mind beleives what other's think of me is the most important thing in the world.

Here's why i think that. I never really had any friends. Like a had a few ppl i'd hang out with, but they were gone in about a year. I try to change my personality to match those ppl I'll be around so they'll like me more. I've often been told that I care too much about what ppl think. However no matter how hard I try i can't change my mindset. Thats why I'm wanting a miaster/mistress, a person to love me for me.

Its hard for me to explain. Over the past few years, my mind and personality have been really jacked up. Which is why I'm asking is having a master/mistress is the best thing for me right now.