Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you are being whipped by a person of the same sex ?

last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now the question is if you are being whipped by a person of the same sex does that make you bisexual?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After being a member of this site for several years, I know what I'm about to say has nothing to do with what you are talking about, but I wanted to put in my 2-cents worth for whatever it's worth. If someone was beating on me, I'm going to fight back to the best of my ability, including a good punch on their nose if I get a chance.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Marx Sister
0 likes
Um... This needs WAY more contact. If you are getting whipped with the intention of someone of the same gender with consent and the specific goal that you are both seeking sexual enjoyment, it might strain credulity to say that you are heterosexual, but also, identify however you want. There's an infinity of additional details that can affect the answer to this question, but in my estimation, it doesn't really matter at all.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LikeToWrite
After being a member of this site for several years, I know what I'm about to say has nothing to do with what you are talking about, but I wanted to put in my 2-cents worth for whatever it's worth. If someone was beating on me, I'm going to fight back to the best of my ability, including a good punch on their nose if I get a chance.

umm... some people enjoy being whipped you know...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you enjoy being whipped and I think it does not matter if the person whipping you is the same sex or not that does not make you bisexual. There is no big deal if you are bisexual.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Maybe there's no need to answer but I wanted to throw a few coins in the pond so to speak.
For me, the more physical contact there is between me and the other person the more of a sexual element there is.
Whether I'm giving or receiving pain, feeling contact with another human body through my own, always introduces a sexual element.
If there are toys to distance that (crops, floggers, whips, etc) I don't feel a sexual element, it's more purification and discipline.
I feel purified if I'm receiving the pain, and drunk on the power if I'm giving it.
But as should always be said. YMMV.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was bi in a sexual sense before I discovered Bdsm so it was kind of a non issue for me. Being bi certainly helps because I don't feel uncomfortable being naked and exposed when same sex is present.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little late to reply on this one lol, but personally I don't think the enjoyment of being whipped has anything to do with whether you're straight, bi, or gay/lesbian. It's a fetish shared with all orientations. Shit, I've been on the giving and receiving end of a whip in sexual play and I still tend to prefer women ;).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my case I did ask the question but I do not care who is whipping me. It is just a turn on being tie up and whipped.