Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many guys here would be ready to try Strapon Pegging?

last reply
132 replies
18.6k views
4 watchers
22 likes
Rookie Scribe

Have tried this before. Would love to do it more. When done badly, it's no fun. Done well, it is just lovely 😍

Rookie Scribe

I would love to try getting pegged. I've had the real thing, I think a woman with a strap-on would be very interesting for both of us.

Active Ink Slinger

As of now I haven't had the pleasure butt hoping to have the experience soon.

Active Ink Slinger

I've had fingers, dildos and an actual cock in my ass, but never a strap on. I'd love to try, though.

Active Ink Slinger

Already have received one many times!

Rookie Scribe

Would love to and have enjoyed it the couple of times I’ve done it

Rookie Scribe

During a past relationship my then partner had been in a seriously bad relationship & at the time needed to " be in charge" or so I thought. I'm not the least bit submissive but hoping for the best & willing to do anything for the woman I loved I consented to getting Pegged ! Roll play can be dangerous & doesn't always turn out as planned. To say it changed the dynamics of our relationship is an Understatement !! We're still friends & I still love her but we're not anywhere as close as we were. I'm there to support her whenever she needs it but she certainly sees me as much less of the man she loved !!

Rookie Scribe

Would love to be on the recieving end of pegging, but wife is not into it.

Active Ink Slinger

Just, FYi, there are pegging groups in Lush.

Living bi-cariously through Lush

Not really. I might do it if I were with a woman who was REALLY into it, but in general the idea of a cold, foreskin-less piece of plastic in me isn't very appealing.

What is appealing, however, is the idea of a warm, throbbing, jizz-jetting human penis inside me.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Rookie Scribe

I would love to try but I am single. I have an online Mistress who is encouraging me to try and hopefully I can pop my cherry very soon