Login

From one sub to another...

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Have you ever just craved to be truly owned and treasured by a Dom and then slowly start to feel like it was only a phase?
For years I pride myself in being a feisty lovable kitten who went overboard in showing how much I craved to please my Dom. (Online mostly)
I even lived the lifestyle for awhile with my husband.
We had highs and lows and grew so much closer together than we ever were. Then life got busy and time just flew by and I started to noticed we stopped living the lifestyle and just embraced our marriage without the rules and tasks of a D/s relationship.

I’m 36 now and I’ve been thinking about how much I’ve changed
Yes we enjoy kinky sex
Yes he’s still very dominant
Yes I’m still extremely submissive
But I no longer crave the structure the way that I used too

Was it only a phase?
Has anyone else gone through this??
Wild at Heart
0 likes
You should thank your lucky stars that it was only a phase. Especially with your online masters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard to say. It's a fine line. I am a bad example I think. I am reliving a lot of past abuse that happened with the wrong person at the wrong time. My S.O. can say the same. We give each other a relatively healthy outlet-it can go to far sometimes even if both parties know it and we don't have safety words-but we can also be gentle. Also there ARE safety words but I'd NEVER use them. Which is mean on my part.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
You should thank your lucky stars that it was only a phase. Especially with your online masters.

You’re probably right
0 likes
Quote by yikes77
Hard to say. It's a fine line. I am a bad example I think. I am reliving a lot of past abuse that happened with the wrong person at the wrong time. My S.O. can say the same. We give each other a relatively healthy outlet-it can go to far sometimes even if both parties know it and we don't have safety words-but we can also be gentle. Also there ARE safety words but I'd NEVER use them. Which is mean on my part.

Fingers crossed you work past all your hurts and that you and your S.O. find pure happiness together
Best of Luck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think the expression of a true commitment of submission is different in every bdsm relationship
and will evolve, so it is hard to comment on your sense that the craving for the structure of it may have diminished.

While the nature of my submission has developed over time, one thing i know...the tone of His voice can immediately bring me to realise who i am and to whom i belong.
Perhaps that is a more revealing test?
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Snake Charmera
0 likes
I have to agree with tigger everyone's relationship and bdsm experience is different. It's very difficult to know what one person needs compared to others. There are so many different aspects in this lifestyle as well. You may not need to have structure compared to someone else. My s/o is not dominate at all and is really the complete opposite. I crave dominance and have certain words that can just put me in the headspace I need as well as I know when I am being put to task for my actions. How is your headspace with your s/o? Can he use "that" tone to put you to task or make you known who you belong to?

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Story Verifier
0 likes
Maybe it depends on the person you're with and what aspect of your personality they bring out in you. I'd have never thought I was particularly submissive but the need to be treasured and cared for probably lies deep within most people. Some people still seek it but decide they are grateful for what they have and stay where they feel to be safe with what they know. If it was more the sexual side that you're experimenting with then it probably was just a phase smile
0 likes
Quote by AmeliaLeigh
Have you ever just craved to be truly owned and treasured by a Dom and then slowly start to feel like it was only a phase?
For years I pride myself in being a feisty lovable kitten who went overboard in showing how much I craved to please my Dom. (Online mostly)
I even lived the lifestyle for awhile with my husband.
We had highs and lows and grew so much closer together than we ever were. Then life got busy and time just flew by and I started to noticed we stopped living the lifestyle and just embraced our marriage without the rules and tasks of a D/s relationship.

I’m 36 now and I’ve been thinking about how much I’ve changed
Yes we enjoy kinky sex
Yes he’s still very dominant
Yes I’m still extremely submissive
But I no longer crave the structure the way that I used too

Was it only a phase?
Has anyone else gone through this??

I think I am partly with you. I know when I first came to lush, I was told I was submissive. I tried very hard to live the life, had the Master’s . Till I actually met Milik. I knew then I wasn’t submissive. I am very head strong. I’m very submissive in the bedroom, But not in every day life. I enjoy being an equal and just enjoy our life.. Maybe if Milik was different, maybe and thats a big maybe. But he is to sensitive and caring to carry that dominant trait. Don’t know if this helped at all. I do believe a lot of it is a phase, not saying everyone, please dont misunderstand. For me... maybe it was.
Click below to see

living dead girl
0 likes
I've never wanted to be owned
Probably because only i can rightfully own me

Being treasured is nice though.

For me its the opposite I did the whole dominate thing
I enjoyed it for the most part
but i also in many ways found it to be hollow and quite shallow.
and I began to need more than just being in control...
0 likes
In all honesty until Lush I never really knew about BDSM. I was told by an amazing guy here I was a natural submissive and I grew in it with him. After it ended I craved what I lost and the structure of doing everything he needed from me and every time I was “rewarded” I felt such pride. I finally opened up to my husband about it and confessed everything to him that had happened here. It was a very rough few months but eventually he forgave me completely and we started learning more about BDSM together and what worked best for us. I had tasks and we found a structure that felt natural to us. Eventually as our daughter got older and I started working full time and his promotion at work kept him extremely busy and away from home at times. Things just got so busy and we slowly stopped. I’m not saying I know longer feel treasured nor do I regret anything. I am probably just overthinking everythingsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When life gets busy and you have too many other things going on, it can be hard to sustain D/s. In a calmer period of your life in the future, you may find that it feels right again.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You say phase as though it means a fleeting thing, or something that goes away completely. I see my submissive nature as the phases of the moon, waxing and waning in their intensity. A lot of it is depends on how much my husband is pursuing, but it all comes down to communication.