Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Could you help an exhibitionist come up with ways of "accidentally" being stripped naked i

last reply
22 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
0 likes
One of my friends is an exhibitionist who thrives on being stripped naked in public, apparently by accident. In a scenario she's written about on Lush, she arranged to be at a horse show, and further arranged to have a horse apparently tear her dress off, leaving her in the middle of the show, naked, and with no way of covering herself.

She found that enormously exciting, and masturbates to the memory of it.

She's trying to devise scenarios where she will seem blameless, but can engineer her nakedness, leaving her exposed in public, and prominently on display.

I've tried to devise possible scenarios, but this is not my kink, so I told her I'd ask the community.

I suggested she go to a different town, park in a shopping centre, walk in, strip off, walk out before security could respond, and drive away naked. She wasn't keen on that because she also gets off on having people talk about it, and slyly say things to her about it.

Any ideas? Note that she lives in a small town where everybody knows everybody, and doesn't want to arouse suspicions about her actions. She just wants to be exposed.

Thanks,
James

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can think of a few possible scenarios.

"Accidentally on purpose" tear your clothes on a protruding nail or other sharp object on a building wall. Have a shopping bag with you, with a newly purchased outfit that you have to change into right then and there. Strip and show off but be dressed again before security can arrive.

On a rainy day, wear one of those see-through clear plastic rain coats. With nothing underneath.

Go clothes shopping. Absent mindedly forget to get dressed again before looking through the racks for more outfits to try on. Act giggly and scattered-brained when someone says something about it.

Print a fake flyer for a new strip club and announce a sneak preview of your opening night show.

Come out of the ladies room at a shopping mall naked, and loudly moan that you have a splitting headache and does anyone have an aspirin? People will be more interested in helping you than in reporting you to security.

Test a mattress by getting naked. If anyone asks, you always sleep naked and you have to make sure the bed will feel comfortable before you spend that much money.

Go to a car show, stand naked in front of a car, have a friend take photos of you. Tell everyone it's a magazine photo shoot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just thought of another one. Go to an airport and act like you are waiting to board a plane. When nobody is watching, strip naked. Sit there naked reading a book. See if any passengers even notice.
0 likes
Quote by RedOnBlack
Just thought of another one. Go to an airport and act like you are waiting to board a plane. When nobody is watching, strip naked. Sit there naked reading a book. See if any passengers even notice.

Thank you, RedOnBlack, for your suggestions! I'll forward them on to my friend.

James

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swim naked. Works about anywhere, hotel pool, public pool, fountain, lake side, ect... ect...
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Swim naked. Works about anywhere, hotel pool, public pool, fountain, lake side, ect... ect...

Thanks! Sounds good, I'll pass that on! Appreciate it.

James

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go surfing with trunks that are too loose. Eventually, a wave will strip you.
0 likes
Quote by Joinin
Go surfing with trunks that are too loose. Eventually, a wave will strip you.

Very good idea for next summer. She lives in Sweden, though, so she's looking for something a little more immediate. But I appreciate the thought, and will definitely pass it on.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To get something similar where you become naked but are still around at the end or later to hear people talking about it is very difficult.

An option might be to visit a small village or town on a very rainy day wearing only a thin dress with buttons down the front which becomes totally transparent when it becomes wet. Stand in the rain long enough for it to get completely transparent, then go into a cafe or similar to get out of the rain. As people often go in cafes to get out of the rain, hopefully it would be full but in your predicament, they would offer you a seat.

Having buttons down the front, you could decide how many to have undone before you go in or how many you wanted to undo when in the cafe to get some of the wet material off your skin.

You could have a change of clothes but having none would be more exciting for everyone!! You would be able to discuss your predicament with the customers in the cafe.

Only problem is finding a day with the correct weather conditions.

Steve
Troublemaker
0 likes
Sweden. hmmm should be able to work a sauna angle in there based on the above suggestions or do they only have saunas in Finland?

If she really wants to get crazy how about:
1) staged girl fight in a crowded parking lot "Give me back my dress bitch" or something like that. Girlfights draw crowds VERY quickly.
2) lady wrestling charitable event?
3) PETA demonstration?
4) Naked Bike Ride Day (yes its a thing)
5) send her to Ontario Canada where it is legal for men and women to go topless. I have seen about 3 topless women in public in ten years, it would be an attention getting act.
6) Escapee from a nudist colony?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Perhaps she could be a stripper...maybe make some money while getting off.

Hugs,
Mysteria
0 likes
Wear a loose bikini to a pool and go to the diving board... let the suit slide off and swim to the other side .. feign her shock and have to swim back naked to retrieve her bikini

I did this at a hotel pool with lots of people around .. it was super hot
0 likes
Quote by surfbaby
Wear a loose bikini to a pool and go to the diving board... let the suit slide off and swim to the other side .. feign her shock and have to swim back naked to retrieve her bikini

I did this at a hotel pool with lots of people around .. it was super hot

Thank you, surfbaby! Appreciate the idea and the testimonial!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rather than accidentally becoming naked what about not wearing a bra and have a few missing buttons on her shirt?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

some other ideas for you
0 likes
those gifs , the blue dress and the girl on the bus are very hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by surfbaby
those gifs , the blue dress and the girl on the bus are very hot

glad you liked them

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having a dress that's easy to be pulled off and "accidentally" getting the corner stuck in the car door as she walks away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no need to wait for summer
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I suggest a hotel spa or hot tub that has rules for no nudity. Play ignorant.

Otherwise, a fitness gym; pretend the ladies locker room door wont shut properly and complain about it as your swing it open while naked

One I've thought of is if you have a small dog, let it run out in the yard and when it barks at people, wear only a towel and have it fall off as you grab your dog.

One of my favorite asian videos is a japanese wife answering a food delivery man at her door when she is in a towel. She is filming everything from behind so, she bends down to pick up dropped change, giving the delivery guy a good shot of her pussy. Then, as she struggles to pay him again, her towel falls, she is nude and she doesn't bother covering up in case he wants more.
0 likes
I think it’s just messed up to want to show off nude parts of your body in public. Call me a prude but I don’t need to see anyone naked while I’m out.
Maybe go somewhere where you’ll find only men. I don’t know why, but men feel really cool when they’re all together and see nude men and women. As they all get hard they turn to each other and high five and suddenly feel like they’re hot.
I feel bad for a lot of gifs and pics that are shared. I’ve seen some that have been taken without the person’s knowledge or consent. I’ve also seen some where I’m sure the girl thinks it’s something fun to do with their friends but they don’t realize it will forever be shared online by creepers. And don’t get me started on the underage pics and gifs.
So women, who like to show off your bodies, just please be careful. In theory it can sound like fun, but there are men out there who tend to take things too far.
0 likes
Quote by NovCyn999
I think it’s just messed up to want to show off nude parts of your body in public. Call me a prude but I don’t need to see anyone naked while I’m out.
Maybe go somewhere where you’ll find only men. I don’t know why, but men feel really cool when they’re all together and see nude men and women. As they all get hard they turn to each other and high five and suddenly feel like they’re hot.
I feel bad for a lot of gifs and pics that are shared. I’ve seen some that have been taken without the person’s knowledge or consent. I’ve also seen some where I’m sure the girl thinks it’s something fun to do with their friends but they don’t realize it will forever be shared online by creepers. And don’t get me started on the underage pics and gifs.
So women, who like to show off your bodies, just please be careful. In theory it can sound like fun, but there are men out there who tend to take things too far.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, just as my friend is entitled to live her life her way. But according to her, she's had more comments on her earlier exposure from women, who seemed to find it both more amusing and more intriguing than men.

As for the gifs, I know for sure that the one with the woman in the blue dress carefully staged the entire episode. Not sure about the others, but suspect that at least two of them were as well, else how is it that cameras were so conveniently positioned to capture the events? As I say, I'm not sure about them.

Yet, I take your point about women needing to be careful. Unfortunately, you're right about that.

Stay safe, and thanks for commenting.

James

Rookie Scribe
1 like
when I was in college my boyfriend blindfolded me and took me as a nude exhibit to an art show where i stood for several hours and had viewers talk and sometimes touch to see if i was real. I had to get a towel to clean the excitement running down my legs. Sex later was amassing. no one ever knew who it was.