A Sad Day A Hard Goodbye

last reply
12 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many of you know that I have a wonderful slave named Princess who I adore greatly. Unfortunately, her life was split between our relationship and a relationship that was very hard with her family.

After finally meeting and getting together with the family, she was able to repair the family relationship and improve her life with her family. The sacrifice was that our relationship had to end.

Today I saw her for the last time. She will always have a special place in my heart.

I want you all to know that I fully support her decision. Because family is the most important thing in the world to hold on to if you have that relationship. She can find another man who will love her. I know because she is special. She only gets one family.

I just had to write it out.

I just wish I had another submissive. I am in the mood to give a really nice ass coloring spanking.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sorry to hear of this loss.

I hope that you can overcome your loss and that you can find someone special for you, and I wish the same for her as well.

I also hope that you will be okay during the next few days while you adjust to not having Princess in your life.

But I am happy that you care enough to know when to let go for the sake of the other. It is a quality that most do not have.

If you need someone to talk to I'm sure those of us on here would be willing to lend a helping hand.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very sorry that there was a decision that had to be made. On one hand i am happy she was able to repair a relationship and on the other hand i'm very sorry another relationship had to end. Take time and let the emotions flow and when you look around again, i do hope you find someone that makes you happy.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
It is indeed a happy day for her having been able to repair her relationship with family but its a shame it had to come at a loss for you. I know its a small consolation but at least you have closure and you are not left to wonder. We are all here if you need to talk. *hugs*
Lurker
0 likes
It was definitely a very hard decision to make. I had to pick between which loved ones I wanted/needed in my life. I didn't come to it overnight.. I fought incredibly hard to keep both my lifestyle and my family for weeks... this has been one of the hardest holiday season I have gone through.

I still love Professional Master, that won't change. My time with him will always be special to me. He will always be special to me.

Life likes to be sticky and we just have to keep moving fucking forward
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all for your well wishes. I think sometimes people in the position that we sit in as Masters and Mistresses are afraid to show that there is real emotion behind the decisions we have to make. I can honestly say I have not had a night I have not cried a little yet.

But she is right we move forward and we will. One day at a time.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Lurker
0 likes
My best wishes to you both PM. I know how hard the decision must have been on both of you and while I am glad she was able to repair her family situation, it still was a tough thing to go through. I hope the two of you find the happiness you seek.

Jonathan
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Ok, so educate me here. I'm not into this lifestyle, nor do I really understand it (or its appeal), so I really have to ask this question. Personally, I would not be a slave to anyone, nor would I feel the need to have that much control over another person. Sure, to belong to someone, submit to someone sexually, or be dominant towards them, I get all that, but I know this is on a whole other level.

So my question, why cant a "slave" be in this type of relationship yet still carry on an everyday relationship with the rest of their family (mum, dad, siblings, friends, even a job etc)?? Why would you make someone chose between you or their family or them feel the need to make that choice?? To me, this is how this reads. Maybe I got is ass backwards, but it sounds like an extremely selfish thing to do and over the top controlling (which I know is the point), but on the other hand, letting them go is extremely unselfish. No wonder I'm confused. Look, I'm not judging people on the lifestyles they chose to lead, I'm just trying to understand what the real deal is here. To me, if I love someone, yes, I expect them to be loyal to me as I am to them, but I would not make them feel like they need to ask for permission to do every little thing, and I have seen it in the chat rooms. "Can I masturbate Mistress?" I mean....

This post is probably going to piss a lot of people off because of my personal views, and if it does, I apologize, its not my intention. I simply would like to understand why this person had to make that choice. Thanks..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
Ok, so educate me here. I'm not into this lifestyle, nor do I really understand it (or its appeal), so I really have to ask this question. Personally, I would not be a slave to anyone, nor would I feel the need to have that much control over another person. Sure, to belong to someone, submit to someone sexually, or be dominant towards them, I get all that, but I know this is on a whole other level.

So my question, why cant a "slave" be in this type of relationship yet still carry on an everyday relationship with the rest of their family (mum, dad, siblings, friends, even a job etc)?? Why would you make someone chose between you or their family or them feel the need to make that choice?? To me, this is how this reads. Maybe I got is ass backwards, but it sounds like an extremely selfish thing to do and over the top controlling (which I know is the point), but on the other hand, letting them go is extremely unselfish. No wonder I'm confused. Look, I'm not judging people on the lifestyles they chose to lead, I'm just trying to understand what the real deal is here. To me, if I love someone, yes, I expect them to be loyal to me as I am to them, but I would not make them feel like they need to ask for permission to do every little thing, and I have seen it in the chat rooms. "Can I masturbate Mistress?" I mean....

This post is probably going to piss a lot of people off because of my personal views, and if it does, I apologize, its not my intention. I simply would like to understand why this person had to make that choice. Thanks..

I don't know about the situation to be able to give you the answer, but from what I have seen of PM online and from his OP here, I suspect that he wasn't the one making her choose.

We don't know the details here and it's none of our business but generally, there's no reason why a slave would have to choose between their master and their family, if anything, the relationship with their master would improve other parts of their life, including family relationships.

As for why it happened here? I don't know, it's got nothing to do with me so I have no need to know, I'm just sorry for them that it happened and I wish them both luck for their futures.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SydneySider first let me say that a person's personal opinion never upsets me. Why, because opinions are like assholes everyone has one and there is too much stress in life as there is. Your concerns are absolutely right in all ways no one should have to chose between what it is that makes them happy and the people they love the most in life.

I would never make any slave that I have or pet or friend or lover ever choose. In fact I lost my first wife over it. She eventually after choosing me decided she was going to divorce me to spend "More time with her family".

In this case it was Princess's family that was making her choose, and in horrible form using religion to force it.

It was with great heartache and pain that I stepped back and told her that she "made the right choice, you can find another Master, you only get one family." The day before her mother picked her up.

Cactus you were right and thank you greatly for your complement. I try my hardest in these forums to show that this lifestyle is something of great pleasure, fun and a part of life. It is something that should be learned about and embraced.

SydneySider I appreciate your comment. Most people that believe what you do, just judged me and moved on never pausing to see what the answer might be. Is it painful to relive yes. But it is sometimes a necessity in times like these because hopefully now you see me in a different light and therefor the way many Master/slave relationships are in a different light. I thank you for allowing me to explain.

I thank the community for all their support. You have all been great.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Break-ups are never easy. The relationship between master and submissive can be quite intense, so I'm sure you're feeling a great loss right now. It's nice that you can still be happy for her. I wish you the best of luck.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider

There is never anything wrong with questioning. Most of those outside of the lifestyle do not see the appeal so to speak of one being a Master or a submissive (I don't use the word slave as I am not one). Those into this in the real sense and not just online play can certainly go into that with you if that is something you wish to educate yourself on. We are submissive's for a variety of reasons and needs. Finding the right Master is most certainly not an easy undertaking nor is finding a good submissive I am sure. Seeing PM step back and say goodbye to her was indeed a very unselfish thing for him to do and it also showed the depth of his feelings for her. As for trying to explain the control over ones everyday life, that is hard to do to an outsider to the lifestyle. A D/s relationship is a very deep and yes loving one between right right Master and submissive. And yes I know there Mistresses as well but I am speaking more from my own point which is why I say Master. Anyhow that is the end of my rant lol I hope I didnt muddle things more for you Darren.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I'll just call you PM also, it's just easier. I certainly hope you did not think I was suggesting you made her make the choice. I hope my last line in my initial post makes the clear. Cactus makes a good point. We don't know the agreements of the relationship, nor do I want to know,it's not our business. Thank you for taking the time to clear a few things up and well wishes for the future. Break ups suck ass, and not in a good way.

Ravyn, thanks for your input. You have shed light on a variation of the types of relationships when it comes to this. And thanks to those who kept the flame throwers neatly tucked away and showing a little tolerance for my lack of knowledge and understanding..

SS..