Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your TOP 3 - Ultimate turn ons - what things could a woman could do to arouse you the most?

last reply
39 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm by no means a novice or a newby, I take pride on knowing what to do to please smile However I believe there's always room to learn, develop and improve!

Chaps, I'd like your opinions, a mans point of view, straight from the ummmm horses mouth!

So come spill the beans (no pun intended!) and give me your TOP 3!

Lady Minx xoxo
Lurker
0 likes
Only you know the answer to my 3 minxi....And in no particular order..smile

Although i will just have to add,You know only to well there are far more than 3 so maybe telling just that amount would be a tall order to choose between the vast aray of things you do to me......Oh yes!!!!

xxxxxx

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by teffwad
Only you know the answer to my 3 minxi....And in no particular order..smile

Although i will just have to add,You know only to well there are far more than 3 so maybe telling just that amount would be a tall order to choose between the vast aray of things you do to me......Oh yes!!!!

xxxxxx

Sheeeesh, you'll make my head swell Mr W!....Always good to keep abreast of things, even this old dog can learn new tricks and if they make you smile, your toes curl and you moan in pleasure then alls good!.....xxxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyMinx
I'm by no means a novice or a newby, I take pride on knowing what to do to please smile However I believe there's always room to learn, develop and improve!

Chaps, I'd like your opinions, a mans point of view, straight from the ummmm horses mouth!

Lady Minx xoxo

Pretty lame things but here we go

1. A realy nice perfume, not to strong but noticable. Everything she touches has her fragrtence on it reminding me of her long after she has left.
2. Warm, soft hands, the slighest of touches drives me crazy. Licking sweet deserts off her fingers.
3. Soft voice, closing my eyes and having her talk to me
Lurker
0 likes

Ultimately a very sensual TOP 3 Ringman, actually rather impressed with the attention to detail! ;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Flash that look in your eyes which only I can decipher: "Come here YOU and take me."

Whilst sitting on my lap, facing me...kiss my ear...nibble on my flesh.

Send me an R rated email, which I open at the office, subject line: Are you cumming straight home?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyMinx

Ultimately a very sensual TOP 3 Ringman, actually rather impressed with the attention to detail! ;)

Thank you, quite a compliment coming from you!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Why do you sign in as Guest, and is your name Minx?
Lurker
0 likes
Walking around commando
Whispering about the girl she wants
Sucking my nipples
Lurker
0 likes
As limited as my experience is with women and satisfying sex, there are a lot of things that are vying to get into the Top 20, much less three... I will just go with what my current mood would enjoy most.... (#2 being the only one with which I have had personal experience...)

1. Coming home and finding her in one of my dress shirts, her hair down and framing her sexy face, and an inviting smile on her face
2. That magical moment and movement when she steps or leans back, crosses her hands across her body, her fingers gripping the bottom hem of her blouse or shirt, her eyes smiling at me, and she shucks the garment over her head, her hair falling back in its messier state, and I know that the game is afoot!
3. Walking in on her, or having her purposefully, for both her own stimulation and mine, erotically touching herself, either as a part of seduction and foreplay, or during sex as a means to get all she can in stimulation on the way to orgasm.

Bonus - Having her whisper something vulgar and crude in my ear, like, "Fuck me."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Lady Minx xoxo

1-say something like "come here papi"
2-say something like "come here papito"
3-say something like "come here papucho"
Lurker
0 likes
1. Strip dancing
2. Licking and kissing
3. Whispers

Lurker
0 likes
1. Call me over the phone and describe how she is doing something sexy.
2. Start rubbing my crotch secretly while in public.
3. Tell me about her time shopping and the sexy things she buys and make me imagine what she looks like in them (suddenly I don't mind when a girl tells me about how her shopping went lol)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Touching herself as she watches me undress.
Guiding my hand to where she wants to be touched at any given moment. I like this best before we go to bed. Having her place my hand on her breast or ass while we kiss just screams fuck me on my mind. Putting my hand on her ass... Well that screams where in vivid detail.
Kissing my nipples while she strokes me. That gets a groan out of me every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lactating

preggo

exotic ethnicity
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a sappy romantic so..

1. Leaning on me, holding my arm and resting her head on my shoulder when she's cold or tired.
2. During a storm or scary movie, clinging onto me to protect her cause she's scared.
3. (the sexual one?) wearing thigh-high or socks, and nothing else but maybe an old shirt of mine.
Lurker
0 likes
1. A great smile
2. She talks dirty when we fuck
3. She's loving and there for me when I just feel like the worlds biggest shithead.
Lurker
0 likes
(1) Gently lick and bite my nipples...... (So many women don't do this!)

(2) When I'm fucking you from behind, stroke my balls as I'm having you...

(3) Swallow.

Other then that, I'm mostly spoiled!!!!!

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
soft hands on my cock and balls

sucking my balls

licking my nipples
Lurker
0 likes
Lingerie

a short summer dress with nothing on under it

Telling me what she wants to do to me in the bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I take pride on knowing what to do to please smile However I believe there's always room to learn, develop and improve!

Lady Minx xoxo

Find the remote

Flush the toilet when you're done

Mow the lawn

Ya....Ya....Ya....true love is a wonderful thing!

Lurker
0 likes
Be outragous: If not by action then by words. When company is over, flash me when no one is looking (or if you're inclined... when someone is!). In a busy grocery store line-up find a clever way to brush against my cock. Even if you're not bi.. when we're in a restaurant whisper "Would you like to see me lick her pussy?"... just be crazy and unexpected.

Be verbal: Tell me to lick your pussy when you walk in the door.. or anything at any time. Be clear as to what you want... Ladies, ladies, ladies.. have you not figured out that we suck at guessing what you are hinting at? !!

Try something new: It doesn't even have to be something that works out.. show us you're as perverted as we are! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Her, sitting on my lap, whispering into my ear that she wants me.

Her soft, light touches on my skin.

Long, passionate kissing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. That smell on her neck with no perfume or anything on. It's the scent that is unique to only her.
2. The ability to be comfortable in any situation, no matter who's around, cuz she knows who she is.
3. The ability to make you forget where you are when she kisses you.
Lurker
0 likes
1. a dirty text message when I least expect it
2. strip for me while doing a little dance
3. nibbling on my neck and ears as she talks dirty to me

doesn't get much better than that for me!
Lurker
0 likes
1. Erotic texts/e-mails.
2. Sexy lingerie.
3. A women that knows what she wants.
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing first. Garantee to turn me on.
Wear my t-shirt or shirt, just looks so cute.
Half-smiles tend to arouse my interest too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Erotic email/text message
Stimulating my nipples
Softly touching my cock and balls
Lurker
0 likes
Walking in front of me with that strut that says "I'm sexy and I want you to think about me the rest of the day", letting me know (verbally or non) what she has on underneath her outfit, and whispering erotic thoughts seductively in my ear.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
tug on my hair, look into my yes, and show her cleavage to me!