Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young guy's dating the mature woman.........

last reply
60 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I recently had a snog with a younger man who was 16 years younger than me ( I loved it by they way). What do you guys think about kissing a mature woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Is that what snog means? ROTFLMAO!!
Lurker
0 likes
I couldn't roll on the floor I was at a wedding reception haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
welll am open to dating an older woman nd i would love to
nothing against it
Lurker
0 likes
Go for it. You know what you like.
Lurker
0 likes
Age is just a number, don't ever let it bother you.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Mmm younger men.
Now if I wanted one... 16 years younger...
EEEEP! I want to grow old FAST!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went the other way once and the guy was 20 years older than me. Age will probably make a difference in a long term relationship but for short term or just fun doesn't matter.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I agree with you Bunny. Ohh god yes it was so much fun ha ha and I think that is all I saw it as as well. I can still get away with men thinking I'm still in my 20's which I have so say now I'm 37 its fun pulling the younger men ha ha they are so much more light hearted and co perky hee hee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there, seen it and done it. Not sure why I was the lucky recipient of the affections of an older woman, but let me tell you, she opened my eyes to a whole world of sensual pleasure. I was in my 20's then and thought sex was all about "wham, bam, thank you Ma'am". She did it with elegance and class (compared to my previous, own age experiences, and I definitely ended up as a better man (between the sheets) because of her and fully encourage the "Mrs Robinson" fantasy.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Yeah I agree with you Bunny. Ohh god yes it was so much fun ha ha and I think that is all I saw it as as well. I can still get away with men thinking I'm still in my 20's which I have so say now I'm 37 its fun pulling the younger men ha ha they are so much more light hearted and co perky hee hee

Always went for the older ones for just play BUT I'm tending to agree with you about the younger ones after my experience with them on this site. Men love them ALL. I'm now thinking if I was ever on the market again COUGAR all the way baby!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I was never really attracted to younger men until recently. I am married so they are mostly good subjects for fantasies where I get to teach and initiate young men into the ways of sex. Ahh....brb
Lurker
0 likes
If I might use your own quote, Bunny:

If given the choice what would you want sex with a young girl who doesn't know what she's doing or an older vixen that could rock your world?

Couldn't the same be said about a boy who doesn't know what he's doing?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
If I might use your own quote, Bunny:

If given the choice what would you want sex with a young girl who doesn't know what she's doing or an older vixen that could rock your world?

Couldn't the same be said about a boy who doesn't know what he's doing?

Might be the best 30 seconds of his life!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i am eager for a mature woman
any mature woman who wants to experience my lick skill message me
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing an older lover is great, you know that you can tell by a kiss if( shes or he) is hot by the kiss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will take a older lady (40 to 50, i am 31) anytime they want. I learned so much from a cougar. So if given the chance, then my answer is HELL YEAH!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigboytrucker
I will take a older lady (40 to 50, i am 31) anytime they want. I learned so much from a cougar. So if given the chance, then my answer is HELL YEAH!!!!!

I like your thinking BigBoyTrucker, well I just found out today, that the guy I snogged, his family was not impressed, that does not worry me, as I had so much fun anyway haha what a buzz I've had all week
Lurker
0 likes
I am already 37.I always like women who are atleast 5years older than me.The first lady whom I had sex with in my life was 16 years older than me and she was my school teacher.She treatd me like a son and horned my skills in love making.That is why I still have a crush on mature women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well im not that young kid anymore, youthful yes, young no. ever since I got involved with girls it has always been with older. Was 16 and with a cougar before the term was popular. love my women seasoned and mature.
Lurker
0 likes
I know several couples ,, where the woman is older,, and the ones who are married ,, say they are very happy ,, Myself I am involved with a woman who is 7 years my Senior ,, and it is good ,, and the kissing is great also.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm all for it. We live in a world where the line is always in motion.

There are two many women that are "smoking hot" in their 40s and 50s to even look at that age group as old just on the physical side of things. There are levels of understanding and experience that women even in their 30s have over younger women. I find all of it attractive.

In my personal life, all of my serious relationships have been with women within 3 years of my age. That is coincidental, there is no plan there.

I have had liaisons, a new word to use, with women that were maybe 8-9 years older than me. I did have a liaison with a 21 year old when I was 17. Did I feel like hot stuff.

liaison -- an illicit sexual relationship. I hate to tell the dictionary there is nothing illicit about a sexual relationship although some are illegal.
Lurker
0 likes
i love fucking women older than me. As noted in my recent stories, to me women from 35 to 50 can be very erotic.

The best fuck of my life was with a 40 year old woman when I was 21. Older women have experience, sexual appetite and .. wow can fuck longer than the young girls. They can also usually take my cock deeper and appreciate my ability to generate a lot of sperm.

xo

mm
Lurker
0 likes
My mood switches. Ive done younger and older, but my first was older and it was great!
Lurker
0 likes
The people I work with can attest to the fact that a majority of My day is spent looking at older women and larger woman, as always looking for a right mix of both. The last two women I dated before meeting My wife were both 20 years older than I. The rest of My time at work is spent fantasizing about older women by the way. LOL

-MV

Older Is Bedder
Lurker
0 likes
On a sexual level, yes i think its fine and great, im 18 and I really enjoy fantasizing about my moms friends and such
BUT on an intelectual level I dont believe it could work
Lurker
0 likes
No intelectual thoughts necessary 18. If the opprotunity presents itself go for it and anjoy it as long as you find it enjoyable and not a burden.

-MV

Older Is Bedder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shortly after reporting to my first duty station while in the US Navy, I was just 18 and started shacking up with a woman that was 39. We stayed together for 4 years, when I got stationed overseas. Even to this day we are still good friends and still hook up for a good romp.

Reading Lush Stories!
Lurker
0 likes
young women are great... so tight and sexual, but older women really know what they are doing... love it either way!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Age is just a number, don't ever let it bother you.

yup i gotta agree with that ...