Would you stay or go?

last reply
71 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
It would bother some people, others it wouldnt. You cant hate on the people that are not ready to accept kids into their lives, especially when they are not their own. Its a personal thing, there is no right or wrong.
Lurker
0 likes
Any guy who would run scared if he found that a woman had kids is a tool. She should be happy he disappeared. You don't want to be in a relationship with a complete jack wagon like that. I hope he gets hit by a bus...... today.
Lurker
0 likes
When i first met my wife, she was divorced with a 2 yr old boy. We have been married now over 30 years, and our boy is all grown up. I love and have loved everything about my wife from day one, including her son who is very much a part of who she is.
I must admit initially i did have some reservations, but they were more about me and my fears of being a father than about my wife to be or her son. Once I resolved my issues, everything fell into place. I wouldn't trade or redo a second of our courtship or marriage.
I am answering this question from my perspective only. I know not every guy thinks in this way, but i do and did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's one guy. Not a big deal.
Lurker
0 likes
I married a woman with 3 kids so there's my answer.I love children & they need extra special attention if they come from a broken family. They need to be loved - cared for & feel wanted not neglected.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would stay.
Lurker
0 likes
Everyone has some kind of baggage, and if that scared him off then he isn't worth it....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if we were getting along and everything was going great i would not run. i have dated woman with children before you just need to understand the children come first and you second. I love children so for me its not a problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you’re basing your relationship based on children

Move on
Save everybody a lot of greif
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
A friend of mine was texting a boy for a while, and finally arranged to go out for dinner. Once on the meal they got talking about random stuff and one topic lead to another. Then the topic of past relationships came up and whatever happend they started talking about children.

Now my friend has a baby that is nearly a year old, and once the fella heard of this he started to get cold. They finished dinner and headed home. He left her to the door and kissed her and told her he would txt her when he got home.

My friend thought she had blew it, and of course he never text her when he got home and she never heard from him again.

She was annoyed and has now left her thinkn that no man will want her because she has, in her words, ''baggage''.

So my question to you men out there....if this was you in this fella's shoes, would you do a runner or not?

1) The guy is an asshole. 2) I would be honest with her and I would have told her I would text her back AND I actually would have. If the date went well, I found her attractive, and compatible for another date, I would have asked if she wanted to go out again.
Lurker
0 likes
I married a woman with 3 kids so what does THAT tell you*